Safe {All Might}

{Platonic Yandere}

All your things were packed and at the door ready to be put in your finance's car when he arrived.  You walked down the stairs to see All Might trying to pick up one of your suitcases "Dad dont worry about that Izu will help when he gets here." He shook his head "I can handle a suit case sweetie." He popped into his All Might form but that didn't last long

he hit the floor holding his stomach "Dad!" You ran over and help him to the couch "Dad are you ok!?" He smiled "Fine dear dont worry

he hit the floor holding his stomach "Dad!" You ran over and help him to the couch "Dad are you ok!?" He smiled "Fine dear dont worry. Finish getting your things ready young Midoriya will be here soon." He looked around the house laughed "Alone in this big house all over again." You frowned "Dad?"

He looked back to you before cough some more "Oh dont worry hun i'll be fine not like its the first time." Before you could reply the door bell rang. "Hey Izu!" He saw the blood "Is he ok?" "He said he's fine." He helped you get All Might in bed since he was struggling to stand before coming back down. You started cleaning the blood "Maybe I shouldn't move out yet." Midoriya frowned "This is the third time you've changed your mind, were getting married soon. Dont you think I want to live with my wife." 

"I know but, hes not getting any younger and I dont wanna leave him and something happens." Tears started in your eyes, Midoriya sighed before hugging you "I get it, maybe we can wait a bit longer." All Might smiled from the top of the stairs. Its not that he doesn't trust Midoriya he just knows hes the only one that can truly keep you safe.

(312 Words)