Curfew {Hawks}

{Platonic Yandere}

You and the Bakusquad snuck out to graffiti a wall. You had just started tagging it when you heard the stern voice at the entrance of the alley "F/n L/n!" You froze for a second before slowly turning "Hi Hawks-san." He crossed his arms giving you the disappointing dad face "Its past curfew, this is the bad side of town, and are you defacing someones property?" He then looked behind you "You guys, go home. Now. Oh and be glad I dont drag you all down to the station and call you parents and sensei."

They all booked it leaving you standing in front of an angry Hawks "Are you dragging me to the station?" He sighed "No, but I am bringing you home to tell your parents what you did." He grabbed under your arms and took off into the air, when you interned with him you didn't like the flying part but his grip mixed with his expression made it all the less enjoyable. He landed at your front door and knocked as you stood behind him. Your parent(s) answered "Can I- Oh Hawks! What brings you to our home?"

He pulled you in front him "Out past curfew and defaced a wall" "We are so sorry. F/n go to your room." You slipped behind your parent(s) and went to your room. Hawks flew off, he couldn't believe it they just sent you to the place you just snuck out from. He took out his phone and checked the tracker he has on your phone your still in your house, good if your parent(s) wont keep you safe he will.

(283 Words)

*From now this emoji ❣️ will mean {Platonic Yandere} stories