Laughing {Dabi}

Dabi walked in and saw you sleeping curled into the corner of the room "Wake up!" You flinched at the sound of his voice but didn't move. He walked over and grabbed you by your hair dragging you to the center of the room kicking you in the rib "When I say bark you bark bitch." You grabbed your rib groaning "Your pathetic I should kill you right now." "Do it." He was caught off guard for a second expecting you to beg for your life. 

"What?" "I said do it! Kill me!" He looked down at you face wrinkled in disgust "You really are pathetic." You started laughing "Whats so funny?" "Your calling me pathetic? Your so pathetic you had to kidnap me!" You started laughing harder "You have a face not even a mother could love and lets be honest she probably doesn't!" He looked down at you pissed "Shut your mouth before I burn you." Your body is already littered in burn marks "Another one to add to the collection, maybe I can catch up with you."

He was full on pissed now "One more word-" You cut him off laughing so hard you were crying, you no longer cared everything piling up until you could no longer control yourself "You want to kill Endeavor to what? Prove yourself? Your a pathetic waist of space I wouldn't touch with someone else's hand!" The fire engulfed you but you didn't scream out in pain or cry you laughed like a maniac screaming over and over about finally being free until finally your body could no longer hold out.

(284 Words)

Requested by: PricklyNutz

Idk if this is good or not but I hope you like it