Band {Poly TodoBakuDeku}

Midoriya was able to squeeze him and his two boyfriends to the front with a mix of light pushes and a few "Excuse me!" The band was amazing and they wanted to see who the singer was, finally the light hit the singers face and all three faces dropped at once "L/n!" They all turned to each other in shock and you kept going singing your heart out. After the show was over Todoroki was able to get them backstage and they all ran over to you as you were wrapping the Mic cord "L/n! L/n!" 

You turned to them "Oh hey guys, liked the show?" Bakugou shook his head "You were off key." You laughed rolling your eyes "Thanks I try." Midoriya was jumping at this point "Why didn't you tell us you were in a band!?" "Its just some garage band we wouldn't have even gotten this spot if someone hadn't canceled." Suddenly a guy wrapped his arms around your waist yanking you into the air as you yelped "Stop talking down on us, we've made it baby!" You laughed as he put you down.

"Baby?" Todoroki repeated it as a question, the guy wrapped an arm around you pulling you to his side "Oh you must be Todoroki, Midoriya, oh and uh Bakugou! Yeah she told us about you, im R/n her boyfriend." You elbowed his "Not! Guys this is R/n we've been attached at the hip since like elementary school." "Oh." Was all Todoroki said, your friend smiled "Well babe I best be going, nice meeting you guys." Midoriya was the only one to say bye to him. Bakugou grabbed both his boyfriends and started dragging them off "Well goodbye L/n I have a pillow calling my name." You waved before going back to packing what you needed.

R/n was walking home when he was grabbed and spun around to meet the faces of the three boys "Oh hey guys. F/n sent you to get me? Or did you just want an autograph?" He laughed until Bakugou's fist started popping "Baby? Babe? I should break your hand for putting it on our L/n!" Your friends eyes got wide "Your F/n?" Todoroki then stepped forward "Yes, and if you know whats good for you you'll leave her alone completely." He laughed, hard.

"Wrong answer buddy

"Wrong answer buddy." 

(413 Words)

Requested by: marvelrulez