Sick {Todoroki Family}

❣️

You walked into the kitchen sniffling, once Rei noticed she came up to you "You feeling ok hunny?" She tried to fill your head but you pushed her arm away "Dont touch m- *Achoo!*" Fuyumi came over "Oh dear thats not good, back to bed with you sis." They pushed you back to your room and Rei tucked you in. A few moments later Natsou came in "Hey, soup delivery." You sat up as he put it in front you "Is it drugged?" "Nope, your sick that would be dangerous." 

You finished half the soup before feeling it, you gave him a death glare "Your a lying bastard." He gave you a cheeky smile "Sorry mom said you need sleep." He took the soup and tucked you back in as your vision started to blur. You woke to little pings on your window, you stood and did your best to walk to the window with your still light headiness. Dabi was standing at the window, your not sure his affiliation with you just that he likes to come by and keep you company when no one else is watching and its nice to talk to someone other then the crazy people in the house.

You slide the window open as far as it would go just a little crack  "Yes?" "Your sick?" "Yup, why?" He slid a something threw the window, you picked it up and unfolded it,

Get Well Soon

You laughed a bit which made him smile, then the door slid open. You turned to see Endeavor "Get away from the window are you trying to get more sick!?" You turned back in a panic but Dabi was long gone leaving just you and a crack in the window. You quickly put the folded paper somewhere safe as he made you lay back down "Shoto come watch your sister she wont stay in bed."

(341 Words)

Requested By: marvelrulez