Alive {All For One}

You were laying on your hospital bed in the dimly light room hooked to all the same machines for who knows how long you lost count a couple decades ago. The door opened and you already know who it was the only person still alive to know of your existence "Hello darling." "Dont call me that." He laughed taking his seat next to you "Are you ever going to forgive me, I let you live his that not enough?" You gave him a death glare "I've told you already I would rather have dead along side him then be alive with you." He leaned back now serious.

"You were supposed to be my queen and rule at my side. I selected you from all the rest you could have had everything you pleased yet you chose him and look where that got you." He chuckled to himself a bit "He couldn't save himself much less you and now here you are quirkless and frail being cared for by the same man you called a heartless monster or was it a cruel tyrant? Its been so long I dont know but I do know I have a heart and it belongs to you." He was smiling you could tell by his tone "My heart belongs to and will always belong to him."

He sighed "That fighting sprite is why I fell for you and no women i've meet before or after has had that same fire in her eyes, so tell me what could he possible have I dont? He is a pathetic and frail boy who in his last moments ran like a cowered." You laughed this time "Compassion, empathy, love, I could go on but you dont deserve my breath." He stood "I'll visit you again soon my dear. Next time i'll come baring a present, the head of your beloveds newest 'successors' I know you already have 7 but I just love seeing your reaction." and with that the door closed.

(345 Words)

Requested by: -little_bunny- 

Im sorry it took so long 🙏