Party {Aizawa}

UA was having a little get together for the teachers to just unwind after everything that had been going on lately. Aizawa decided you had been good and deserved a treat so he was gonna let you come and get out of the p̶r̶i̶s̶o̶n̶  house. When you two walked in Aizawa squeezed your hand signaling to you that he wanted your full attention "Dont go too far from me." "Yes sir." He smiled but it quickly dropped when a loud blond man came over to the two of you "Hey Aizawa!"

"Hi Mic." He then turned to you "Oh and whos this lovely lady?" Aizawa squeezed your hand tighter "Im L/n, Sho's girlfriend nice to meet you." His grip lessoned and you had to hold in a sigh of relief. You stayed stuck to Aizawa's side almost the whole night but you ended up leaving him to grab a drink, Mic was already at the table. "Hey L/n." "Oh hi Mic." He took a sip of his drink giving Aizawa a once over "So how did you meet grumpy pants." "Cat Cafe." Half Truth but its better he doesn't know the full truth.

He laughed "Sounds like Aizawa, im surprised tho always thought he'd get one of those Neko girls." You laughed choking on your drink a bit, Mic smiled "Think im funny? I got lots more." He started cracking joke after joke and you were holding your side laughing harder than you have in awhile. You then felt the firm hand on your shoulder "You ok kitten?" You took a deep breath "Yeah, Mic your hilarious!" He shot you finger guns "Well let me leave you two love birds alone, Aizawa your one lucky man." 

Aizawa muttered a "Yeah." As Mic walked over to Midnight, the rest of the night he kept you right by his side. Once home you were taking off your shoes when Aizawa slammed his hand into the wall next to your head his body caging you to the wall behind you "You were flirting with Mic right in front me slut!" It took a minute to catch your breath "No we were just talking-!" He snarled "If I ever see you 'talking' to him again i'll kill him!" Coming from Aizawa you knew theres no such thing as a hollow threat. "Yes sir, im sorry."

(389 Words)