Keep You Safe {Aizawa}

You were laying down trying to nap when you felt the bed dip behind you "You wanna cuddle kitten?" You grabbed a pillow and chucked it behind you "Fuck off!" That was two years ago, now you were sitting on the couch flipping through channels trying to find something to watch to cure your boredom when the door opened "Welcome home Sho." After a few minutes he sat wrapping an arm around your shoulders and pulled you close in his side.

"How was your day?" "Like every other day." You glanced at the door before going right back to trying to find a channel. He sighed "Dont give me that look everything you could ever want or need is in this house and if your bored tell me what you want i'll get it." You shook your head and stood "The thing I want the most you wont give me." You didn't give him a chance to say anything as you walked away.

He sighed before getting up to follow you. He opened the door to your shared bedroom and saw you sitting on a chair looking out the window "Kitten?" You didn't even look his way "Yeah?" "Do you... do you wanna come on patrol with me?" You jumped up with a light in your eyes Aizawa hadn't seen since he first took you. "Really!?"

He chuckled at your enthusiasm "Yes, but not for long its dangerous out there." You ran into his arms "Lets go!" You started dragging him to the door like a child who just got told they were going to the park. His hand was on the door handle and your heart was beating faster then even when he turned to you his face was authoritative and his voice held meaning and warning "Stay close to me this is a privilege, understand?" "Yes sir."

His smile returned "Good lets go then." He opened the door and the crisp night air hit you as you both stepped out you wanted to run, to flop into the grass, to just live but you knew better then to run ahead of him. You instead kept holding his hand as you bent down and picked a flower tucking it behind your hair. You and Aizawa walked down the empty streets and allies checking for any illegal activity.

Not long after patrol started Aizawa told you it was time to get you back home but first he need to relieve himself "Im gonna go over their, stay right here." The last part was stirn before he walked away going behind some dumpsters a bit away. You sat against the wall taking in the sounds you forgot existed when a deep voice cut threw your peace "Whats is a cute little thing like you doing around here all by your lonesome?"

 You sat against the wall taking in the sounds you forgot existed when a deep voice cut threw your peace "Whats is a cute little thing like you doing around here all by your lonesome?"

You couldn't answer before the man grabbed you ripping you from your seating position "Shot-!" A hand was cupped over your mouth "Nobody's gonna help you sweaty." He had a grin his eyes dark and full of nightmares chilling you to your core whatever his quirk was it was horrifying. You bite him and he pulled his hand away "SHOTA!"

The guy dropped you as you saw Aizawa's scarf wrap around him. You squeezed your eyes shut refusing to open them until a hand was placed on your shoulder and another on your check holding it with care "Are you ok kitten?" You latched onto him burying your face in his chest as you started balling "Im sorry Shota! You were right, I wanna go home can we, please!?" 

 You squeezed your eyes shut refusing to open them until a hand was placed on your shoulder and another on your check holding it with care "Are you ok kitten?" You latched onto him burying your face in his chest as you started balling "Im sorry Sh...

He wrapped his arms around you petting your hair "Of course we can kitten. Im so glad you finally understand, everything I do is to keep you safe."

(662 Words)