Injured {Aizawa}

Aizawa wobbled into the house covered in wounds and blood feeling his adrenaline finally calming and his body giving out collapsing onto the floor. He heard you yelp then a plate shatter against the floor, within seconds he felt your hands on his chest shaking him "Shota!? Shota!?" He groaned and heard you mutter a "Thank god." Before feeling your hands leave him and the sound of you running before he completely blacked out. 

He woke up in bed you bandaging his last wound, he heard you sniffling and looked up to see you crying. It made him laugh a bit and when you heard that you immediately dove into his chest for a hug laying on top of him "Your ok!" "Why do you suddenly care if im ok?" Aizawa had come home hurt before but never that bad and you've been stuck with him and only him for 3 years of course you started to care for him somewhere along the way. 

The tears started flowing again "I thought you were dead and I got scared." He chuckled as he petted your hair "Its ok kitten, im ok." You soon fell asleep on top him which didn't surprise Aizawa to much since it was pretty late mixed with the state you were in. He chuckle to himself "I think I should get hurt more often so I can get your attention pretty kitty."

(236 Words)