Yelling {Dabi}

You had broken another rule Dabi set and he was getting frustrated, he finally snapped and yelled at you throwing his hands up in frustration. Your eyes widened before you turned your face away closing your eyes and throwing your hands up in front your face to protect it with a small yelp. He stopped in his tracks slowly lowering his hands. "Who. did. it?" You lowered your arms still shaking, tears collecting in the corner of your eyes "W-what?" He gave you dagger eyes "Im not stupid no one has a reaction like that unless there used to doing it. Who was it? "

When you stayed silence he shook his head "F/n, tell me right now or I go do my own investigating." "M-my parents." He nodded "Its nap time." "But-" "Nap time." His tone made you just go to the bedroom and take a nap. You woke up a few hours later to him shaking you "Hey, hey come watch the news." You got up and he basically dragged you to the TV. The news lady had a picture of a house on fire with blue flames as she spoke. 

Your sleepy brain finally started working, thats your parents house! "You didn't." He gave you an all to wide smile "I did. Do you like your present?" You felt bad but you answered honestly "Y-yes." "Great!" He hugged you and for the first time you hugged back.

(251 Words)

Requested by: PricklyNutz

Wheres Dabi when I need him 😩😂