Captured {Poly MightyFlame}

You started running as son as you heard it, the sudden scream ripping threw the silence "I AM HERE!" that was a deal breaker. You might be a B rankled villain but your not about to try and take on the number one hero, symbol of peace by yourself. You ducked into an alley only to see the number two hero Endeavor. Now he your sure you can handle, you activated your quirk only to feel someone shove you against the wall. All Might grabbed your hands and put quirk nullifying cuffs on.

You were captured sitting on the floor of the alley struggling against the cuffs "Stop resisting." You looked to Endeavor and with sarcasm littering your voice you spoke "Oh im so sorry im not patiently waiting to be carried off to Tartarus." All Might crouched beside you "Were not sending you to Tartarus dear." His voice was so sweet it sickened you "Then were am I going?" Endeavor grabbed you throwing you over his shoulder "Your knew home, as our wife." "Wife!? You two much have hit your head a little to hard during your last fight if you think im some house wife!"

" "Wife!? You two much have hit your head a little to hard during your last fight if you think im some house wife!"

Endeavor laughed "Shes got spunk, I cant wait to break her."

(230 Words)

Requested by: insanegirl1252