Getting Away{Endeavour}

You were running as fast as your legs would carry you hearing Endeavors footsteps not to far behind. You turned to see if you could see him but slammed into someone, you looked up and saw Present Mic "You ok listener?" You jumped up and grabbed his jacket "Please help me!" Mic looked you over and noticed all the burn marks littering your body but before he could say anything Endeavor rounded the corner. You got more scared now screaming a bit louder "He's insane! He kidnapped me!"

Endeavor came over "Hello Mic i'll be taking that villain, she's lying to get out of a jail sentence." He always told you no one was gonna believe and in that moment you started to think he was right until Mic pulled you closer to him "Some of these marks are old...What have you done to her?" Endeavor took another step towards you "Give her to me. Now." Mic moved you behind him as he placed his headphones on you. You saw Endeavor drop to his knees holding his ears and soon other heroes came hearing Mic's scream.

Soon you were in a hospital bed getting your wounds wrapped when the door opened, it was Mic "Hey listener how you feeling?" "Much better, thank you Mic." He shrugged as he plopped into the chair "Just came to tell you Endeavors locked up." You smiled you couldn't help it you were free you got away its finally over.

(244 Words)