Nomu {Shigaraki}

Shigaraki was sitting at the bar when he heard his team coming back from their mission whispering among themselves "You tell him." "Hell no. Toga you do it." "Fuck that I dont wanna be a dust pile." He turned on his stool "What are you idiots whispering about?" Everyone stopped dead in their tracks as he looked over them noticing Dabi holding his and compress's coats bundled up and bloody "Whats that?" They all looked to each other before Dabi sighed.

"Fine ill do it! Shigaraki...L/n didn't make it out with her life. Spinner and Twice were able to get her body for you." Spinner nodded "We thought you might want to have a proper-ish funeral for her or at the very least give her a grave you can visit." Dabi held the coats out for Shigaraki to take causing one of your burned up bloody arms to fall limp out the coat. Shigaraki's eyes widened as he carefully took the bundle and left the main area without a word.

A week later the team once again came back from a mission but this time saw Shigaraki playing video games...with your burned up now clean body resting in his lap head against his shoulders. Dabi was the one to walk over "Shigaraki I get everyone grieves differently but what the fuck man!?" You opened your eyes and turned causing him to jump "Shit!" Shigaraki rolled his eyes "Calm down idiot your gonna startle her." He walked back to the rest of the league "Kurogiri what the actual hell?" "Newest nomu." was all he said as he walked away.

(270 Words)