Plans {Ms. Joke}

Class let out and you were sitting at your desk finish up on some grading when Ms. Joke walked in "Hey funny bunny got any plans for tonight?" "Nope." Her smile dropped "Arnt you and Eraser dating?" "Yeah but hes got patrol so he snuck away from UA and we had lunch together, his treat." She came over sitting on the edge of your desk "No chocolates? No teddy bears? No jewelry? He didn't send you flowers and a card?" You shrugged "You know Aizawa isn't one for big gestures and sappy shit, he bought me lunch its cool."

She shrugged "Well im free tonight we should have a girls day!" You laughed "You mean grade papers while some romcom is playing in the background?" She gave you a smirk as you started packing up your papers. The two of you were sitting on her couch grading papers when your phone rang "Hey Yamad-" You hung up and started searching for your keys, Joke gave you a worried look "Leaving so soon?" 

"Its Shota they found him beaten half to death in an alley!" "Half?" You didn't even hear what she said because the second your hand hit the keys you went to run to the car but she grabbed you "Emi I have to- HAHAHAHA!" You dropped to the floor "Why are you going to him? Its supposed to be the most romantic day of the year and he ditched you for patrol, I would never treat you like that." You vision was become blurry and feeling light headed wasn't making it easy to try and fight her "Your my valentine and your staying put while I finish what I started."

(298 Words)

I wanted to write some more girls since I only got two girl request