Diary {Todoroki}

You passed by Todoroki as you and Midoriya were leaving the dorms to train "Wanna come train with us Todoroki-kun?" "Sorry L/n-chan cant today." "Oh alright." He felt his heart flusher when you gave him a smile as you walked away. He made it to you room and opened the door you always left it unlocked, so naive. He closed the door as he walked in, he laid in your bed your sheets still smelled like you, he rolled and felt his head bump something.

He sat up and pulled a journal from under your pillow "Does she take notes like Midoriya?" He opened it and started flipping threw when he saw 'Why do I have these fillings for my best friend?' he stopped and started from from the beginning of the page, your talking about him! He started reading more and found more pages about all the things you like about him and like about boys in general. He then saw the clock and realized you would be coming back soon so he put it back and went back to his room.

For the next two months he used everything he read in that journal to get closer then he already was to you. Finally he got the nerve, you heard a knock on your door. You opened it when you didn't see anyone you looked down.

You picked it up and saw a note attached 'Meet me on the roof, dont be late' you smiled as you closed the door, you know that handwriting but how did he know you wanted one of these? Lucky guess you though placing it in a safe place

You picked it up and saw a note attached 'Meet me on the roof, dont be late' you smiled as you closed the door, you know that handwriting but how did he know you wanted one of these? Lucky guess you though placing it in a safe place. You went to the roof at the time you were told and saw Todoroki sitting on a blanket, you sat next to him "Why the roof." He pointed and you looked followed his finger.

The sun was rising and the sky was a pretty orange and purple sky "Wow." He threw his arm around you pulling you closer to him "As pretty as you." He knew it was wrong to use what he read in that book it was privet but having you snuggled up next to him so lovingly had him pushing all those thoughts into the back of his head. 

(403 Words)

Requested by: PricklyNutz