Brainwashed {Poly ShinKami}

Kaminari came home from a long undercover mission to be greeted at the door by his loving husband "How was out lighting bug? I hope handling her all on your own wasn't to much trouble." Shinsou chuckled mostly to himself "Of course not, she was an angle. Kitten come give Denki a hug!" You walked in and hugged him "Welcome home." He noticed you sounded weird, he looked you over and noticed your hollowed eyes.

"Hitoshi let her go right now!" Shinsou patted your head "But why? Look Denki shes being so loving and isn't trying to fight back." Kaminari shook his head "This isn't her and you know it, let her go." Shinsou rolled his eyes but he listened to his husband. It took a second but when you came all the way too you started crying. Kaminari was about to apologize when you threw yourself into his arms "Thank you! It was dark and, and cold!"

You were sobbing into his chest, he picked you up rubbing your back "Its ok baby." He then turned to Shinsou mouthing the word 'Apologize!' "Im sorry kitten... do you forgive me?" You latched onto Kaminari tighter burying your face into his neck "Now look what you did shes terrified of you. Why dont you go for a walk Toshi maybe you two should be apart for a bit." Shinsou didn't try and argue he just put his shoes on but he could swear he saw you smiling as he shut the door.

(253 Words)

Requested by: 

Have a ShinKami one ⚡💜