Nightmare {Poly Erasermic}

Mic woke to the sounds of crying, he rolled over but found Aizawa still fast asleep. He sat up and waited, not a moment later you were standing in the doorway. He looked you over eyes red and puffy with checks stained with tears, the sight broke Mic's heart "Come here sweetie." He cooed opening his arms to embrace you. He pulled you into his lap cradling you as he rocked slightly "Shh, it was just a bad dream. Hey your ok, none of it was real."

He was dead wrong about that last part, "Wanna talk about it?" You shook your head no, you didn't want to tell him you had a nightmare about the punishment Aizawa gave you while Mic was at the radio station. Nothing but a fight you didn't wanna be caught in the middle of would come from that. They had two very different approaches when it came to you Aizawa was stern and quick to 'teach you a lesson' but Mic was far more lenient and would rather explain what you did wrong and have you promise not to do it again, this is why even from the beginning you would rather be around Mic. 

"Well if you dont wanna talk about it do you wanna sleep in our bed?" You though for a moment "Can I sleep on that side?" You pointed to the edge so Mic would have to sleep next to Aizawa. He wiped your face "Sure baby." He let you off his lap to lay down, he pulled you into his chest and started rubbing small soothing circles into your back to lull you back to sleep.

(278 Words)