Rebellion {EraserMic}

❣️

You went to the mall with your friends and someone grabbed your shoulder, you turned to see a weird looking man "Your Present Mic's daughter right?" "Yes." "Im a huge fan, your so lucky." It wasn't abnormal for your dad's fans to talk to you so you smiled. "Yeah hes great." He nodded and walked off, after you and your friends went your separate ways and you started walking home, not wanting to miss your curfew, on the empty sidewalk.

You saw the guy again walking your way, when he got to you he grabbed your arm tighter this time. "For a pro heroes daughter you sure are naive, talking to a random man. Your daddy is gonna regret putting my friend away." You yelped as he pulled out a large knife only for your dad's capture weapon to tie around the man and yank him away from you but he got out and ran off.

"Dad!" He hugged you tight "You ok little kitten?" You nodded and he took you home. Mic flew into the room and wrapped you in a tight hug, he then sat you down "I dont want you leaving the house for a bit." "Why? Im ok!" Mic sighed "I know baby but he works with some people that dont like me and now your a target." 

Aizawa sat on the other side of you "Just for a bit ok?" You rolled your eyes standing up "Yeah, fine." You went to your room only for them to follow you, Mic was the one to open the door "We need your phone and laptop." "Why!?" Aizawa gave you a warning look "Dont use that tone with your father, and we need to know how the guy found your location."

You reluctantly gave up your last life line. 'Just for a bit' turned into a half a year and you could no longer take it having no one but your dads to talk to and them refusing to give you back your electronics. A few hours after they left for work you finally guessed the pass code for the front door and booked it. You didn't have anywhere to go but you just couldn't sit in that house for another second. You were sitting in an alley breathing the outside air away from your suffocating parents when a TV from a shop caught your attention.

They had reported you missing!? Half of the heroes in Japan were on the look for you. Your not ready to go back, whatever punishment they dished out would be worth it for just a few more hours. You started walking trying not to draw attention to yourself but that plan failed as soon as you heard the booming voice of Present Mic "F/n Yamada-Aizawa! Come here right now!" You looked back seeing him running towards you.

You started running yourself you just had to duck into a crowded area and then book it when he lost sight of you but that plan also failed when you ran head first into a wall Cementoss made in front you. In a voice full of pain you screamed "My nose!" Aizawa and Mic ran over to you crouching down. Mic moved your hand from your face "Let me see baby." You ripped your arm from him.

"No! Get away from me!" You threw a punch but your watery eyes weren't helping, Aizawa caught your arm with ease "What has gotten into your were only trying to help." "I dont want your help! I hate you!" You heard another voice, Midnight's "Is she ok?" Mic answered "She's mad at us but she's fine, nothing bloody nothing broken." Aizawa tied your hands and threw you over his shoulder "Its just teenage rebellion. Go tell others we found her and shes safe."

Midnight ran off as Aizawa turned to Mic "We need more security this should have never happened." Mic nodded "Something could have happened, lets hurry up and get her home."

(659 Words)