Real life {Kaminari}

Denki pulled you closer his bright golden eyes staring into yours- "Your gonna miss the bus!" You were pulled out the fan fiction by your mother, you looked at the top of your phone and realized she was right. You threw your phone into your bag and started running. The bus had just pulled away as you got to your stop, cursing you started your walk hoping to make it before the tardy bell.

You were day dreaming about life at UA being Kaminari's girlfriend and how much better it would be then your real life when you heard a familiar voice scream out "Watch out!" as you were tackled to the ground a bit away from where you were standing. You stared wide eyed at the figure braced above you in a flustered silence. The pain from being knocked to the ground made it very clear this was not part of your day dream but your brain still couldn't fully believe what happen was just real. That you were just saved from being hit by a car by what should have been a fictional character.

"Y-your real!?" Kaminari smiled at you "Duh." He stood helping you up and walking you away as the people's shock wore off and they went about their own lives. "Wait where are we going?" He turned still smiling "Back to my world lighting bug." You stopped causing his to get yanked back a bit. He turned a bit impatiently "Kami I love you and I dream of going to UA a lot but this is real life. I cant just leave." He laughed giving you a harsh tug that made you start walking with him again "Your so funny acting as if you have a choice."

(304 Words)

This is my formal apology for killing Kaminari last time