Positive {Mic}

You were sitting on the bathroom floor Mic leaning against the wall when the timer dinged, he beat you to the test. You looked at him with wide eyes as his smile grew ten folds "POSITIVE!" Your knees buckled and you feel on them grabbing the tub and hurling your lunch up. Mic went over and pulled your hair back rubbing your back. "Dont let your nerves get the best on you. Your gonna be a great mom!" 

You threw up again as the tears started streaming down your face "How do you like Meriodi for a girl and Kiseki if its a boy?" You couldn't answer now having a full blown panic attack, Mic noticed and pulled you into his lap "Your ok, shh, your ok." Nine months of late night snack runs and feet rubs you were in the hospital bed "Push."

The sound of a high pitched scream filled the room as the windows started cracking, you only heard it for a second before Mic slipped his soundproof HAGE headphones on your head. A moment later a baby boy was placed on your chest. You looked down to see him open his bright emerald green eyes and wide smile "He's perfect." You heard Mic beside you "Yeah."

"So Kiseki?" You looked down at him once again "Actually I like Nikko." Mic kissed your check as he reached over letting the baby grab his finger "Nikko Yamada, welcomed to the world." You sighed leaning into Mic who couldn't have been happier with his family, maybe if you keep acting like this he'll invite Aizawa and Nemuri over to meet the both of you.

(280 Words)

Merodi = Melody
Kiseki = Miracle
Nikko = Sunshine