Daddys Got You {Aizawa}

❣️

Aizawa woke up to your crying, he raced into your room only for you to bump into his leg already running to him. He picked you up in a reassuring hug "Whats wrong princess?" "I saw something in my closet!" He rubbed your back "Nothings in your closet but you can sleep in my room if you want." You nodded so he placed you on the other side of his bed tucking you in "No need to be scared daddys got you."

Aizawa misses those days, now more then ever as eh watched you take down multiple villains all on your own as he cant do anything to help you. Once everything was calmed down he ran over to you ripping you into the air in a tight hug "Are you ok babygirl?" "Dad not the nicknames here and im fine. You can put me down now." He did "Are you sure you ok? Do you need to go to the hospital, recovery girl, a bandage?" He was cut off by Shinsou running to you "Kitten you ok?"

You accepted his hug with open arms "Im fine Toshi." You two separated as the rest of the class came running your way. Everyone was loaded onto the bus and dropped off at home, the last stop was you and Aizawa. Once inside you tried to head to your room but Aizawa grabbed your arm "Kitten? Toshi? Is there something you wanna tell me?" "Not really." He gave you a worried look "You didn't tell me that you enrolled in UA, you didn't tell me when you randomly switched your whole wardrobe and room decor, now your hiding a whole relationship from me? You used to tell me everything?"

You sighed "Dad its nothing against you its just, I want you to be apart of my life but theres things that I think are well... none of your business." "A boyfriend is none of my business? Hes my portage, wait, hes slept over! Hes been in your room with the door closed!" You sighed as you pulled your arm away hurrying up the stairs "This is why I didn't tell you! Your suck a hover mother!" Later he knocked "What?" "...Dinner. I made you favorite." You got up realizing you had been a bit to harsh on him.

You opened the door and hugged him "Im sorry." "I've been dealing with hormonal teenagers since you were a baby I get it, now come on the foods getting cold." You sat as he placed the plate in front you. "The food taste weird." "New spice, guess its a no." "Definite no." After you guys sat on the couch and started watching a movie but it only took maybe 30 minutes before sleep took you. You woke up to Aizawa buckling you into the passenger seat "Where are we going?" "Dont worry about it baby just go back to sleep alright."

It wouldn't be the first time he would drop you off at Mic's or Midnight's house so he could go on a few day long mission. So when he pulled into the driveway of a large house surrounded by a huge fence in the middle of nowhere you assumed it was Mic's. He opened the door and you tried to get out but your legs folded, Aizawa caught you and carried you into the house as you tried to figure out why your legs were numb or why you were so tired.

He placed you on the floor against the wall as he locked the door back up "Sorry furnitures coming soon." "Where are we?" He knelt down brushing some hair out of your face "Our new home. I know you think your ready to take on the world but its a scary dangerous place and as you dad its my job to protect you from the monsters and boys who want to hurt you whether you want me to or not." He picked you back up as you tried to get away "Shh just go back to sleep theres no reason to be scared daddys got you."

(713 Words)

*Sorry I haven't been posting like normal my step mom just gave birth to twins and im the only one who can help out, im trying to get back to it tho