Look After {All Might}

❣️

"Promise me you'll look after your father." It was the last thing your mother said to you before her death. You walked into the kitchen to find your dad's white shirt covered in blood, you sighed before guiding him to go sit on the couch while you cleaned up his mess. You gave him a glass of water before the door bell rang, you ran over and threw it open basically jumping into Bakugou's arms "Hey baby!" "Hey, you ready?" You got down "Almost, dad are you gonna be ok while im gone?" "Oh i'll be fi-"

 You gave him a glass of water before the door bell rang, you ran over and threw it open basically jumping into Bakugou's arms "Hey baby!" "Hey, you ready?" You got down "Almost, dad are you gonna be ok while im gone?" "Oh i'll be fi-"

You yelped running to get something to clean him up with as Bakugou got him some more water. You both then put him to bed "Sorry Kats im gonna have to cancel." "Again, how many times are you gonna choice to watch him sleep over me?" "Im sorry I need to honer my mot-" "No I cant take this anymore were threw F/n!" All Might heard the door slam and a few minutes later you came into the room crying "Im sorry sweetie." "Its fine, you need anything?" "Another blanket im kinda cold." You walked out and he smiled finally his little girls is just his again.

(225 Words)