Volts {Kaminari}

The bathroom door opened as your hands flew behind your back. Kaminari looked at you weird your nervous face had to have given you away "What are you doing?" "Nothing." "Then whats behind your back?" You gave a nervous laugh "Nothing, hey do you wanna watch a movie with me?" He raised an eyebrow as he walked over to you "Sure what movie?" You opened your mouth but he quickly grabbed you and snatched what you had behind you back from your hands.

He held his own phone "You stole my phone?" He then noticed an outgoing call "And your calling the police?" "Hello 911 whats your-" "Hi sorry Stun Gun Hero: Chargebold here, I clicked the wrong button again sorry to waist your time ma'am" "No its totally fine im a huge fan!" he hung up the phone. "Why would you call the cops on me sunshine?" You looked at him as if he had asked the stupidest question in the world "You kidnapped me." He laughed "No I saved you. Cruel, terrible people live out there, people that want to hurt you. Is it so bad for me to want you where they cant hurt you." 

"Your the terrible people I need to be away from!" He laughed "Im not terrible, you've hit me, kicked me, hell once you tried to stab me and never not once have I even raised my voice to you. Do you know how many volts of electricity it takes to kill a person?" When you stepped back looking like a dear in headlights he laughed harder "Only fifty, and I can produce 1.3 million before im out and yet your still alive so still think im as terrible as the people I keep you safe from?"

(302 Words)

Requested by: isabell_vanny

Hope its good⚡