Protection {1A + Aizawa}

You were sparing with Bakugou "Your holding back!" He rolled his eyes "No im not." "God I should have picked Midoriya then." "Oh yeah!" A huge blast hit you sending you flying threw the air, you opened your eyes a second later to see everyone stand above you looking worried, Bakugou pushed past them all and helped you up "F/n you idiot why didn't you dodge!?" You laughed holding your head on shaky feet "I wasn't ready." A few people grabbed you when your legs gave out.

You were carried to Recovery Girl and even after she cleared you no one wanted to spare afraid to hurt you more. Later in class they kept handing you their notes and asking if you were ok no matter how many times you said yes or told them you had caught the notes the teachers put up. After school everyone offered to walk you home but you were able to sneak away from everyone arguing and started walking to your home by yourself. A little black car pulled up next to you, the window rolled down, it was Aizawa "Get in." "Huh?" "Im giving you a ride home, get in."

"No thanks Aizawa-sensei I can walk just fi-!" The door opened and his scarf wrapped around you yanking you into the seat before closing the door. He started driving "Put your seat belt on." You rolled your eyes and clicked the seat belt.

(245 Words)

Request by: Pridefullpuppy