A/N: Apology for Late Requests and Bye-Bye, Request Form!

Merry Christmas, lovely readers! This is T-Lizzo, signing on to give you all some news regarding this book as well as apologize to those readers who are missing one shots and that I haven't fulfilled. But first, let's start with the second part of the title of this author's note, shall we? We shall! As Sheng says in the Disney film Mulan, "Let's get down to business!"

A while back in a different author's note, I had a request form for you all to fill out with your particular requests that you'd like me to complete. After thinking about it for a while and running into some issues with it that I will not get into here, I've decided to get rid of the request form from here on out and not use a request form in this book. Therefore, if any of you, my lovely readers would like a oneshot for this book, please let me know either in private messages or in the world of comments and I will make sure that I have a note of your fabulous request and get to it as soon as I am able to do so! I sadly don't have an update schedule for any of my books so I don't get burned out from writing, so I will not guarantee a set date for your request to get published, my lovely readers. And for that, I apologize.

Now, this last sentence brings me back to the first part of this note's title. To those who have requested imagines of me to complete in this book and have been waiting for probably too long at this point in time, I am so very sorry to you all that you've had to wait forever and a day for me to get your fabulous requests out for you to read! I promise you that they are noted down in my request notebook and that I will write them as soon as I can for your lovely faces to read! And once I've completed them, I will make sure to send you each a personal message when your requests go live for you to read and leave feedback on at your leisure! I truly am so very sorry it's taking me so long to get requests out, and I feel so bad that you've had to wait forever to read them, but I can assure you that they are going to get done as soon as I can and that I will let you lovely people know when they are live and ready for you to read!

And finally, I'd like to end this note by saying to you all that celebrate Christmas, merry Christmas! And to those who do not specifically celebrate Christmas, happy holidays! I hope you all are staying safe, warm, and know that the world will get better in due time. From me to you, my lovelies, happy holidays and merry Christmas!

Love,

T-Lizzo