Visiting my Witcher (Henry Cavill x Female Reader Imagine)

This was requested by my brain to write for your faces, so I hope you like this! This oneshot will take place between filming of seasons 2 and 3 of The Witcher, which I haven't finished, so I apologize if this is bad or if I get details wrong. This oneshot may also contain all the fluffiness, so be advised when you read this. Now, I've talked long enough, let's get to it!

Y/N's POV

I hated being away from my boyfriend for months on end. I had to go to America to visit my family to help my father recover from an operation while my man, Henry Cavill, stayed behind in England to film season 3 of the hit Netflix show The Witcher. And I missed him terribly in more ways than one to the point where my family noticed how longingly I looked out into the sky. My mother came up to me while I was staring into the sky again and asked, "Are you alright, honey? You've been looking into the sky and crying silently."

Had I been crying? I didn't know that was happening and I quickly wiped my tears away while answering, "I'm fine, Mom. Dad needed me, and Henry was fine with me coming, so I'm fine." My voice hated me and at the mention of Henry's name, it cracked and fresh tears fell down my face and sobs raked through my body; I fucking really missed him more than my own breath! Mom hugged me as tightly as she could and rubbed my back while I sobbed, "I miss him so much, Mom! I need him, and I know that I can't leave you in the lurch while Dad's recovering and I don't know what to do!"

"Don't worry about us, hon. Go get your man because I'm sure knowing him, he misses you just as much as you miss him, if not more so." I pulled my tear-stained face out of her shoulder, looked at her, and she smiled while adding, "We'll be fine. If we need you, I'll call immediately."

I smiled my thanks to her and bolted to my room, clutching my phone and dialing one of Henry's castmates' numbers; thank God I could call internationally! Joey Batey, or Jaskier, answered on the second ring, "Hello? Y/N, why're you calling at this hour?"

"If you're near Henry, don't make any gestures to show you're on the phone with me. I need your help with something." I heard him make a noise in what I could only assume is affirmation and he moved away from someone, probably Henry if I had to guess. When I didn't hear anything for a good twenty seconds, I said, "I want to surprise Henry, and I need your help to do it because I don't trust anyone else to help me." Joey and I'd gotten pretty close during filming of season 1 when Henry would bring me around the set, so I trusted him with helping me pull this off.

Joey made a noise somewhere between a squeal and a laugh and said, "Awesome, I can't wait to surprise him! Between you and I, Henry hasn't shut up about you since you've been gone and we started shooting; he walks around here like he's a lost puppy trying to find his owner." I blushed at the thought of my big strong boyfriend looking for me and Joey asked, "So, how're you planning to do this?"

"I have tickets booked already for tonight as a red-eye flight, so I'm taking that into Heathrow and hopefully getting a cab to mine and Henry's apartment to drop stuff off. Can you come get me tomorrow before you get to the set?" I asked him while throwing clothes into my suitcase and hoping I didn't miss anything. When I was satisfied I had everything packed, I put my phone on speaker and said while shutting the case, "I'll text you when I landed and am driving to the apartment."

"I hard veto that, Y/N, because you and I both know Henry'll want to see you the moment you land. I'll come pick you up at the airport and drive you to set; we're shooting at all hours of the night tonight anyway, so everyone will be up to greet you," Joey countered and then swore, "Fucking hell, Henry's staring at me! I gotta go, text me when you land and I'll come get you!" With that, the line went dead and I went back to packing my stuff and sending him my flight details. Once that was done, I spent the rest of the night talking with my family before leaving and hoping to God above that this would work out like how I'd planned in my head. If it did, then I'd be a very happy woman at seeing my man.