Amy PondxOC Smut Request

This was requested by a very good friend of mine that I will keep anonymous, but I hope you like it! And this will have both hypnosis, light BDSM, and lesbian smexy times; if none of those are to your likings, then read at your own risk and you have been warned. Now, I've never written something like this, so I welcome any constructive criticism that you have for me. Let's get to the story!

Amy's POV

I bloody hate money problems. I do, and I hated them all the more when I couldn't work doing what I loved with the people I loved. You see, one of my very best friends, the Doctor, left me here alone while he took my boyfriend, Rory Williams, on an adventure across space and time in the TARDIS. And apparently, I was not part of that gig; he left me at my childhood home and didn't tell me when or if he was coming back. And now, here I was, sitting at my kitchen table looking at the HELP WANTED ads in the town paper. As I looked at some of the jobs and saw that none were appealing to me, I got a call on my cell phone from my mother. Sighing and picking it up, I said, "Mum, don't badger me about getting a job. I have the paper in from of me and am trying to look for work right now."

Mum answered, "I'm doing that as well, and I think I found a job for you that you'll be amazing at. Take a look at the very last ad on the bottom left corner of the second page." I looked at that ad it caught my eye not for the traditional means of the good payment, but for the strange spiral detailing that encased all the words. Something about it spoke to me in more ways than I could think of. I guessed I was completely silent because Mum asked me after a couple of minutes, "Darling? Are you alright?"

I nodded, still staring at the spiral, and said, "Yeah, Mum, I'm fine. I'll call you back." I then hung up on her and put my phone in my lap, the spiral still speaking to me in some weird language. What was happening to me right now? I picked up my phone again, dialed the number, and held it up to my ear while I waited for someone to answer me. When I didn't hear anything, I asked, "Hello? Is anyone on the other line?"

No one answered for a good couple of minutes, so I contemplated hanging up until I heard, "Hello there! This is Ashley's Kissogram Emporium where we serve fantastic kisses to close to a million clients. This is Ashley, how may I help you?" Her voice was that of an angel's voice, and I found that I could not answer her right away. She asked again, "Can I help you?"

I stammered out, "Y-Yes, actually, I'm calling to answer the ad that I think you placed in the paper for a...kissogram, I think you called it. My name is Amy Pond." I heard laughter on the other side of the phone and I asked, "Is there something wrong?"

The woman, Ashley, answered, "Not at all, dear. I just didn't think that anyone would see an ad in the paper when I put it out yesterday. Don't think that I don't want you to apply, because I do. But I didn't think that anyone would apply this fast if that makes sense."

I chuckled and said, "If you want, I can come in either later today or tomorrow for an interview for the kissogram job. But if you have someone already lined up, I don't want to take the job away from someone." I didn't know what was happening, but I was being nice to a person that I'd just met from hearing her voice, and I wasn't normally like that! What the fuck was happening?!

Ashley answered, "Come to the address on the bottom of the ad tomorrow at 8:00 AM. And bring the ad with you so I know what you're applying for. I tend to be forgetful sometimes." I smiled and she said, "I look forward to seeing you in person, Miss Pond." 

Before I could answer, she hung up and I was alone holding my cell phone in my hand like a doofus. I put my phone down on top of the newspaper ad, headed to my bedroom, and flopped onto my bed. I guess I was going to a job interview tomorrow at 8:00 AM sharp! I entered dreamland that night thinking about the potential job that I was going out for and what I would have to do.