Luke Hemmings x OC Imagine for @brideofharrystyles

This one shot is for the lovely brideofharrystyles, I hope you like it! This one will also contain fluff and smut, so be advised about that as you read. And it will be a long one with many time skips, so make sure you grab a drink and snack before starting, lovely readers! Alright, imma shut up, and let's get right to it!

Emily's POV

I never thought I'd be married to the love of my life and a mother twice over. And yet, Luke Hemmings from the band 5 Seconds of Summer deemed me worthy enough to be his bride and the mother of his children; we already had a daughter named Charlotte out of wedlock, and I love her to pieces (A/N: I'll be making up names for the children, so if you don't like a name that I use, feel free to change it, lovely readers! :) ). My name is Emily Bernice Irwin, and this is the story of how Luke and I joined forces forever and added a son to our little family.

On the Tuesday evening before my and Luke's wedding, Ashton and I decided we would throw a barbeque for our wedding parties to celebrate our love and friendship. I was busy in the kitchen making pasta and macaroni salads while my brother and best friend, Ashton and Mikey, were busy grilling hamburgers and hot dogs outside. Charlotte came running in with a dandelion and yelled, "Mommy! Look what Daddy gave me for my dress tomorrow!"

I smiled to myself before getting down to her level and saying, "Oh wow, babygirl! That's beautiful! We'll have to make sure you wear that in your hair tomorrow, won't we?" She nodded and ran off to go play with some of her friends safely in the backyard while I picked up the loose petals from the dandelion. While doing this, I felt eyes on me, and I asked the man who they belonged to, "Are you going to stand there all day and look hot, or are you going to help me clean up Charlotte's mess?"

Luke chuckled, rested against the doorframe, and said, "But I loved watching you and Charlotte interacting, babe. You can't blame me for marveling at the great life I have and that we're going to make even better tomorrow at our wedding." I blushed while he hugged me tight, peppering kisses on my face, and whispered between each one, "I love you so much, baby. And I can't wait to be your husband."

I was about to answer him, but someone cleared their throat behind me and asked, "Are the salads done, Emily? Or do you two need to get a room?" Well shit, Mikey had walked in just as things were getting spicy! I hid in Luke's chest while Mikey held his hands up and said, "It's fine, I won't judge! But I would also ask you two to not soil the food; we have to eat that."

Luke chuckled and said something to Mikey before whispering in my ear, "Babe, can we go upstairs for some alone time? I've missed you while preparing for the party, and I want you so badly right now." I looked up at him, nodded, and he pulled me up into our master bedroom while squeezing my hand the whole time to calm me down and prepare me for what was about to happen between us.

We walked into the bedroom, I went to the bed, and beckoned Luke forward while whispering, "Come here, Lukeypookie." He smirked while I pulled him in and connected our lips again. Luke's hands rested on either side of my head, and I wrapped my legs around his waist while our tongues battled for dominance, pulling his little Luke against my core and moaning when I felt the tent in his pants. How was I this lucky again? I didn't know, and I didn't care because at that moment, Luke's masterful lips let go of mine and latched onto my sweet spot at my collarbone, nipping on it and leaving hickeys in his wake while our clothes met the floor.  My fingers wove through Luke's soft hair and groaned, "Fuck! I want you now, baby. And I can't wait anymore!"

Luke let go of my neck, which I knew was covered in hickeys, and whispered, "You got me, little chocolate croissant. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I kissed the tip of his nose and then mewled like a cat in heat while Luke slowly entered my dripping core, peppering kisses all over my face and mouth so the party didn't hear and get anxious. When he bottomed out, I kissed his nose in return and he asked, "Ready for me to start moving now, darling?" I nodded, and our moans mingled together while Luke slowly started thrusting his hips against mine. I continued gripping his hair and neck while our moans were music to my ears. The party would have to wait, that was for sure; right now, it was Luke's and my time!