Conrart Weller x Female Reader Imagine

This imagine was requested by my brain to put into the world for you all to read, I hope you enjoy it! If you haven't seen the anime Kyo Kara Maoh!, then I highly recommend it; it's so funny and the stories are brilliant! This oneshot kind of goes all over the place and it some parts of it doesn't make sense; I'm so sorry for that, lovely readers! The rest of the oneshots in this book will have more of a linear format to them, that much I can assure you. :) Alright, Imma shut up, and let's get down to business!

Y/N's POV

Being a royal really sucked. And when you're a member of the Ten Aristocrats of the Great Demon Kingdom, there's even more pressure put upon you to succeed. How do I know? I'm Y/N von Christ, and I'm the younger sister of Gunter von Christ. I was also the object of affection of one Lord Conrart Weller. This is my story.

I awoke one day in my room at the home of the Great Demon King to my brother yelling, "Your Majesty! Oh, how I've missed you!" Apparently the Demon King was back and Gunter was very happy about it.

As I slowly got out of my bed-or tried to-His Majesty and my brother quickly ran in. I covered my slip-covered body and squealed, "Don't men know how to knock on a lady's private chamber doors before entering?!"

His Majesty stared at me and I then remembered where my quilt was. I gripped the quilt, covered the transparent sheet, and His Majesty finally said, "I'm so sorry, Y/N. Gunte wanted me to try on some new formal attire and I didn't want to. So I ran."

I looked at my brother and he said, "What His Majesty says is true, Y/N. I wanted him to try on a suit I prepared." I cocked an eyebrow and Gunter produced a bright green tuxedo-looking thing that had more ruffles on it than actual fabric. Gunter said rather proudly, "I repurposed one of Father's old suits into this magnificent garment! What do you think of it?"

"I don't think Yuri could pull it off. It's too feminine!" Wolfram's indignant voice cut into the conversation from the open door. I made a mental note then to lock my bedroom door every night after he spoke.

I sighed and asked, "Shouldn't the two lovebirds not be in my room while I'm barely clothed?" Wolfram, Yuri (I always forgot to call His Majesty by his real name), and Gunter stared at me and I said again, "It looks a little odd from the outside that Yuri and Wolfram are engaged and in my bedroom while I'm almost topless."

Yuri and Wolfram were out of my room in seconds while Gunter handed me my dressing gown, saying, "You could've handled that better, Y/N. What would we do if His Majesty died of a heart attack on our watch?"

I sighed yet again at my dear brother's overreaction and was about to answer when someone said, "Gunter, Yuri and Wolfram are fine. They're training in the main courtyard, if you want to go watch." Gunter ran out ot the courtyard and I smiled gratefully at Conrart Weller, who stood in my doorway probably waiting for me to let him in. I blushed, let him in, and he said, "Good morning, Y/N. I trust you slept well?"

"I did, Lord Weller, thank you. Though being woken up via Yuri yelling wasn't pleasant," I answered and headed for my vanity; I'd already picked out my clothes for the day, so that was one less thing to do.

Conrart chuckled and said, "Sorry about that. Your brother wanted Yuri for lessons and Wolfram wanted to train. I couldn't bridge the gap between them, so Yuri took it upon himself to run." I started brushing my (h/l) hair, but stopped when Conrart asked, "May I brush your hair?" (A/N: h/l=hair length :) Let's continue!)

I nodded, handed him the brush, and answered, "Of course, Lord Weller. Go ahead." I watched him in my mirror as he gently ran it through my hair with expert precision. I couldn't help the contented sigh I let out and I stated, "You're pretty good at hair brushing, Lord Weller. Are you sure you're not also a hairdresser?"

Conrart chuckled and answered, "No, I'm not a hairdresser. I did have to do this for my mother and Julia a lot when not fighting." I nodded as best as I could while he brushed my hair and added, "If I may say so, Milady, you should wear your hair down today."

I was about to say something else, but my voice failed me when Conrart told me to keep my hair down. I'd never left my hair out of its signature tight bun after Mother and Father died even though Gunter told me I could. What would he think if I left it down today? Conrart kept brushing my hair and I asked, "What would Gunter think if I left my hair down after years of not doing so?"

Conrart answered, "You have nothing to worry about. Gunter will love it and you no matter what." He set my brush on my vanity, smiled in the mirror, and said, "I personally like your hair down."

I blushed again and said, "You flatter me, Conrart. And so I shall keep my hair down." He smiled and I heard my bedroom door open again; Gunter and Yuri are here. Turning to them, my h/c hair danced in the natural light and it was freeing to have it down. Gunter smiled and I said, "Conrart suggested I leave my hair down today, so I figured I could. And besides, it's time for a change."

Gunter tackled me in a very tight hug and exclaimed, "Oh, Y/N! You look absolutely splendid! Mother would be so happy to see your hair flowing freely again!"

I giggled and Yuri stated, "Gunter's right. You do look absolutely beautiful, Lady Y/N. And your hair's shining."

I blushed and Conrart said, "His Majesty's right, Y/N. Your hair is currently shining in the light."

I smiled and said, "I hope I'm not blinding anyone with my shiny hair." The men chuckled and I asked Yuri, "So, what're you planning to do today, Highness?"

Yuri answered, "Gunter wants to go over your family history after breakfast and I want to train with Conrad and Wolfram. You're the tiebreaker."

I thought for a moment about what could've been done about this. Sure, Yuri deserved to know about the von Christ family, and Gunter and I were the only living ones to tell those stories. However, Conrart did have to train Yuri so he could fight. So, I asked, "How about a compromise?" They looked at me and I said, "Yuri and Conrart train while Gunter and I tell stories. After every successful strike Yuri lands on Conrart, he can ask one single question of either of us that we have to answer truthfully. Every strike Conrart lands results in Yuri repeating what we just told him back to us as close to verbatim as he can."

Yuri groaned and Gunter stated, "Fantastic, Y/N! Absolutely splendid! I'll go get the materials ready!" He ran to the library to get his materials for the compromise.

I giggled at Gunter's happiness and Yuri asked, "Are you trying to get me killed, Y/N?"

Shaking my head, I answered, "No, Majesty. I'm trying to mimic what you could experience on a battlefield. That will not happen now, but one cannot be too careful." Yuri nodded and headed outside to the courtyard while I asked Conrart, "Are you alright?"

He nodded and answered, "I am, Y/n. I'm just trying to figure out how Gunter has a sister so level-headed as yourself." I smiled, stood up, and kissed Conrart's left cheek. He blushed and asked, "What was that for?"

"It's for you being you and helping me finally get my hair down. And to make you work hard to protect Yuri and myself. I'll see you on the courtyard, Lord Weller. Maybe you'll get another kiss during today's training session." I watched him blush again and giggled while heading to the courtyard to watch Conrart train Yuri. And as I walked, I thought of what would happen if I got to kiss Conrart. Was I by chance falling in love with him? Probably yes, and I wasn't going to stop falling in love with Lord Conrart Weller.