Machine Gun Kelly x Fem! Reader

This oneshot was requested by my brain to put out there for you all to read, I hope you like it! And requests for this book are still open, so feel free to leave them in comments or PM me and I'll happily do them! Now, I'll shut up, and let's get to it! (The image is not mine-I found that one on Google when I was looking for a good image of MGK to put in this oneshot :) )

Y/N's POV

Music was always in my life ever since I was little. And when I started teaching at Cleveland High, I played music in my classroom every day. It also helped that my boyfriend was one of the biggest actors and rappers in the world. Who is that boyfriend? He is actor and rapper Colson Baker, or Machine Gun Kelly. My name is Y/N Y/L/N, and this is my story.

I heard my phone ring at 5:45 AM on a bright, snowy Tuesday morning to signal the early start of my day. However, it wasn't my alarm blaring Bad Things; someone was calling me. Not looking at my phone screen, I picked it up and answered, "Hello? Who's waking me up way too early?"

"If I could, I'd send you coffee through the phone, babe," the familiar voice of my baby drawled on the other end. Colson chuckled when I let out a happy squeal and asked, "Have you seen the news, Y/N?"

I yawned and answered, "Nope, I haven't checked the news, Colson. Out of curiosity, why do you ask?"

He answered, "There's a fuck-ton of snow outside, so I have a strong feeling you're sexy ass isn't going to work today." I looked outside one of my bedroom windows and he was right; what looked like two feet of snow had been dumped on my backyard and there was no way in hell I'd make it to school on time. Colson smirked on the other end and said, "And you have a present waiting at your front steps."

Before I could ask him what he meant, the line went dead. Sighing, I put my cell phone down and muttered, "Of course there is, Colson." I stretched, got out of my very comfy bed, and trudged to my bathroom to begin my morning routine.

As I started making my scrambled eggs and coffee in the kitchen, my phone again made itself known and I answered, "Hello?"

My school's principal said, "Hi there, Y/N! I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time."

I giggled and said, "You didn't, Coleen (A/N: if you know someone named Coleen or your name is Coleen, you can change this name, lovely reader!). Colson actually woke me up this morning. What's up?"

Coleen answered, "You don't have to come into work today, girl. We sent out the message to the students earlier, so they also know not to come in. And your boyfriend will be very happy to hear that." I tried to speak, but just like with Colson earlier this morning, Coleen hung up.

I set my cell phone back on the counter just as my coffee machine beeped and I took the first bite of my eggs. Narnia bloomed outside and I resisted the urge to call Colson and ask him what his plan was for today, wherever he was in the world. Coleen's comment still niggled at me, and I didn't want to dwell on it too much. I knew Colson was busy on tour for his new album, so I didn't need to bug him as much as I desperately wanted to. However, I missed his morning hugs before I went to work; the man really loved to hug me. And as I smiled at the thought of hugging Colson silly, my front doorbell rang. Who the hell was that? I chugged my coffee and yelled, "Just a minute!"

The doorbell rang again, and I let my eggs sit on my plate while I ran to the front door in my fluffy robe. Who could be outside telling me via my doorbell to open it? I opened my front door and my heart stopped. Colson smiled at me, waved sheepishly, and said, "Surprise!"

I glued myself to him while he held my butt to keep me from falling and I asked him, "How're you here?"

He chuckled while entering my house and managed to simultaneously kick the front door shut and drag his heavy suitcase in behind him. After the front door slammed shut, he answered, "I missed your while touring, and the band was bitching about it. That and I wanted to surprise you today since I knew snow was coming and you'd be out of school."