Tamaki Suoh x Female Reader Imagine

This imagine was requested by my lovely self to write and publish for your faces to read; I hope you like it! There will be more updates coming as soon as my little fingers can type, so keep your eyes and notifications peeled for when they come! And now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story

Y/N's POV

Ouran Academy, the playground for the rich and famous, wasn't where I thought I'd be attending high school. And yet, Father still forced me to go to his "alma mater" for high school instead of my top choice in England; I also sometimes had to tell him I was going to college in two years, but that's a story for another day. I stared up at the front doors to the massive building and muttered, "Great. I'm transferring in during second year and know absolutely nobody. I'll be laughed out of here."

I opened the door to the courtyards I'd seen so many times as a child and smiled at the warm feeling I got from them. They welcomed me with open arms and I slowly walked past the open gates and straight into someone's chest. Falling flat on my ass, someone asked, "Oh crap! Are you alright, miss?"

Nodding, I answered, "Yeah, I'm alright. I didn't expect to literally be falling on my first day here." I looked up at the wall I ran into and met a very round face with brown eyes gazing down at me while I still sat flat on my ass. This student was definitely a first-year, by my guess as I'd never met them before. So, to test the waters a bit, I asked, "I'm Y/N, and I'm new here. Would you mind showing me to the main office?"

The student smiled, nodded, and said, "Sure! It's the least I can do after accidentally knocking you over." They held a hand out, which I took, and helped me up while saying, "I'm Haruhi Fujioka. It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N."

I smiled at Haruhi and said, "The pleasure's all mine, Haruhi. And I don't mean to pry, but why're you not wearing the same uniform as me?" She stared at me and I asked again, "Did I say something wrong?"

She countered, "How did you know I'm a girl?"

I answered, "Your white undershirt peaked out of your shirt. That and your manners are unlike every other pompous rich brat I've met." Haruhi's head tilted to the right side and I stated, "I'm originally from France."

She kept staring at me for a few minutes and then asked, "Do you by chance know the Suoh family?"

I thought for a moment; that name did sound familiar. But for some strange reason, I couldn't place where I'd heard it. I instead answered, "I probably did, but the name's currently escaping me. Maybe when I physically see a member of the family, I'll know."

Haruhi smiled and said, "I'm heading to my club's room now; would you like to come with me? A member of the Suoh family's in the same club as I am, so we can ask him if you've met each other in France."

I stood up, brushed my skirt clean, and said, "I'd be delighted to accompany you to your club room. Lead the way, Haruhi." She smiled and we were off to her club room; Haruhi and I gabbed the whole way there, and I smiled at having already made a friend. Today was a good day.

When Haruhi and I stopped outside of some huge double doors, I took the nearest handle as Haruhi said, "Before we walk in, I want to warn you about what you may find."

"Hopefully not a live animal," I joked, which made her laugh as she held the other door handle.

When he calmed down, Haruhi answered, "No, but I wouldn't put it past Kyoya to have some hiding around."

I cocked my eyebrows and asked, "Who's Kyoya? And why do I have a feeling I'll bust out laughing when you open those doors?" She didn't answer me and I said, "Tell me what's in that room."