Kelly Oubre Jr. X Reader Request

Requested by the lovely LivestockandLove, hope you like it! And this is my first imagine for him, so if I get his personality wrong, let me know and I'll fix it!

It was the big game, Game 5 of the NBA finals in Washington, and you were there to cheer on your favorite team and your husband of five years. That's right, you were cheering on the famous Kelly Oubre Jr., small forward and shooting guard for the Washington Wizards.

So, what did your day consist of before the game, you might be asking yourself at this moment. Well, it first consisted of you getting your man fed. You woke up on that fine Monday morning bright and early to make Kelly breakfast, pancakes and sausages, to be precise. But when you woke up, you were met with strong arms around your waist, immobilizing you where you lay. Kelly was staring at you when you said, "Morning, baby."

He said in his husky morning voice that you loved so much, "Morning, my love. It's going to be a great day, I know it."

You giggled and said, "That it is, my love, that it is. Now, I have to pee and make breakfast if you're going to be on time for practice later today." He nodded, slowly letting you go, and laying back down on the ever so soft bed. You leaned over and planted a kiss on his perfect lips before pattering down the hallway of your house to the bathroom, where you proceeded with your business before skittering down the stairs to the kitchen and beginning the breakfast. You were a chef, so cooking was your main skill, and you never failed to please anyone you served, especially your husband. He appeared shortly after you had finished making everything and setting the table for you both. When he sat down, he smiled and said, "I love you, Y/N Oubre."

You blushed and said, "And I love you, Kelly Oubre Jr." You handed him a plate of food, to which he gratefully took and devoured within seconds. When he was finished and you were still eating, he leaned over the table and said, "I have to get to practice, I'll see you at the game, my love."

You pecked his lips and said, "I'll be in the front row."

He nodded, beamed from ear to ear, and said, "I'll be looking for you." With that, he grabbed his duffel bag and keys and walked out of your house and to the practice for the big game.

Time skip to after the game because I know nothing about basketball and I really don't want to get it wrong.

It was after the game, the Wizards had beet Miami Heat and were moving onto Game 6, with the final score at 95-106. You were with the other wives and girlfriends in the front of the stadium when the cheering and eruption of happiness engulfed you and dragged you onto the court. You were cheering and applauding for your husband, who was moving onto his dream. When you saw him, you pushed through the crowd and engulfed him in a huge bear-hug, which he returned in all his sweaty glory. You then whispered, "You did it, you're going to game 6."

He smiled, lifted your chin so he was looking into your e/c eyes, and said, "I did it for you, my love. We won because of you."

Then, in front of the entire stadium of people and the world watching at home, he kissed you with all the passion that he could muster, and you returned that kiss with just as much passion. Oh how you loved your Wizard!

A/N: Well, that was probably short and really bad, but I wanted to get it up for LivestockandLove, so I hope you like it! And again, I know nothing about basketball, so it's probably really short, and I apologize profusely for it but I didn't want to get anything wrong, and I wanted to get this up in a timely fashion, as I will be away from Wattpad for a while to go see the new STAR TREK film with my family, and I'm blabbering, so I'll shut up now. But again, I'm so sorry that this is really short and probably crappy, but I wanted to get it up before the end of the day today and I didn't want to get anything wrong in terms of the basketball stuff, so here it is, and let me know what you think in the comments! Stay beautiful, my lovelies!
-T-Lizzo