Ice Make: Love! (Gray Fullbuster x Reader)

This story was requested by my brain to write and put out into the world; I hope you lovely readers like it! This will be based on a small arc from the anime series Fairy Tail, so if you haven't seen that anime, then I highly recommend it. Now, Imma shut up, and let's get to the third update in the night! :) :D

Y/N's POV

I walked through the packed streets during the Harvest Festival to my guild hall, smiling at the children who waved at me as they ran by. I'm a member of the Fairy Tail Guild and I'd just returned from a job dealing with a dark guild almost destroying an entire town. My magic was probably the most unique type of magic outside of Erza's due to my ability to perform both fire magic and water magic without dying. This also allowed me to keep the very infamous Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster in check when Erza couldn't. And when I rounded a corner and saw the massive guild hall, I mumbled, "This'll be destroyed in days."

Once I finished my thought, I saw the front doors burst open and a blond girl about my height fall on her ass outside. I kept walking toward her as she slowly sat up and groaned, "They'll be the death of me."

"Who'll be the death of you?" I asked her when I stood above her. She shot up and I dropped my suitcase while saying, "I'm sorry! I don't mean to scare you. I was wondering what upset you and how I can help." This girl stared at me and I realized she was staring at the blue Fairy Tail tattoo on my chest over my heart; I mostly wore tank tops around Fairy Tail and Magnolia. I saw her eyes widen and she didn't speak before I asked, "Are you alright, Miss?"

She stood up and answered, "Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry for how you found me earlier. I'm Lucy, a new Fairy Tail guild member." She held out her hand for me and I saw the distinctive Fairy Tail symbol.

I smiled, shook her outstretched hand, and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lucy, and welcome to Fairy Tail. I'm-"

"Y/N!" a very high-pitched voice yelled inside the hall. I knew two people who spoke in that pitch, and my first guess was wrong. Happy soared through the open doors straight into my chest and whined, "Natsu and Gray are fighting!"

I pet Happy and asked Lucy, "Is that what you were referencing about earlier?" She nodded, I grabbed my suitcase, and yelled, "Natsu! Gray! To me on the double!" It was silent after I called Natsu and Gray's names. I then yelled again, "Natsu! Gray! Get over here now before I come in there and use my magic on both of your asses!"

I didn't hear anything for a few moments until Natsu and Gray appeared from their hiding places and stood before, Gray wearing only his boxers. Natsu and Gray stared at me and I blushed the same color as Natsu's hair. Natsu cocked an eyebrow and Gray asked, "What's up, Y/N?"

I was mute so Happy stated for me, "Gray, look down." Gray looked down, yelped, and ran back inside to get some clothes. Natsu tried to follow him, but Happy asked, "Do you want Y/N to burn you and then drench you, Natsu?"

Lucy gasped and asked me, "You can do that?"

I nodded and answered, "I can, and I've done it before. My magic allows me to use both fire and water magic without getting injured or dying." When Gray reappeared wearing clothes, I turned and asked, "Now, one at a time, what were you fighting about that put Lucy on her ass?" When they didn't answer, I said, "Don't make me use my magic."

Natsu and Gray started to answer when a little wooden doll head floated by and pushed me forward, forcing my backpack over my head and my face into Gray's muscular chest. Gray caught me as Natsu asked, "What was that?"

"Nothing good," was my answer as I righted myself and entered the hall. I then stated, "Lucy, shut your eyes now, or you'll be turned to stone." I didn't hear Lucy answer, and when I saw her fully again, I realized she'd already been turned to stone. I sighed and growled, "The Thunder Legion is here."