My Rocketman (Taron Egerton X Tanya)

This was not requested by anyone, but I felt like writing a one-shot in honor of the Elton John movie Rocketman that came out a while ago; I hope you all like it! And this may be shorter than the other imagines in this book, so bear with me on the length. Now, let's begin!

Tanya's POV

No one ever expected to be dating a celebrity, especially me. My name is Tanya Johnson, and my boyfriend is actor Taron Egerton, or the Rocketman. We met while filming Kingsman: The Golden Circle, and to say that it was love at a first sight was an understatement; it was love at first fall. But that's a story for a later date. The story I wanna tell now is how I surprised Taron on set of his new film, Rocketman.

I awoke at 7:30 AM to an empty bed in my and Taron's London apartment and no Taron. I sighed, knowing he had an early call time today for Rocketman and I didn't give him a good-bye kiss. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, opened MESSAGES, and hit Taron's contact name, EggsyHottie (his choice, not mine). I then texted him, "I didn't get to kiss you good-bye. :("

EggsyHottie: I know, babe, and I wanted to wake u up. But u looked 2 cute, so I took a picture of u sleeping 2 remember u on set. <3

Me: :( I wanted 2 kiss u! Now I have 2 w8 will when u get home!! :(

EggsyHottie: I know, love, and I feel ur pain. But when I come home, I'm all yours

Me: Promise????

EggsyHottie: I promise, my love. When I get home, I'm all yours.

I sent him a smiley face emoji and a kissy-face emoji, locked my phone, and exited our comfy bed to begin my day. As I drank my coffee, my cellphone rang. I grabbed it from the counter, looked at the caller ID, and smiled. I answered, "Hello?"

A thick Scottish brogue said, "It's Richard on Taron's phone. He's currently being a baby, and you need to get to set now." Then someone took Richard's attention from the phone, but he then quickly added, "I'll text you from my phone with the studio address. Hurry, Taron's about to cry over here."

I giggled and said, "Alright, sit tight. I'm on my way." After I hung up, I rolled my shoulders and mumbled, "Time to become a human again." I smiled to myself as I went about my morning routine, preparing to scare the shit out of Taron.

When I was finally dressed and on my way, my nerves kicked into high gear. Would Taron want me there? Was Richard kidding when he called me? I didn't know, but when I saw Richard waiting for me int he car park, my anxiety melted away. I parked my car next to Taron's, got out, and waved at Richard. He said, "Taron's at rehearsal for the flying scene. I'll take you to the set."

"Is this alright with Dexter?"

Ricard answered, "He actually suggested I call you, so it's cleared with him. Come on, we don't have much time."

I nodded and we set off for Stage E, where they were currently rehearsing. When we got there, the red siren-looking thing over the door was blinking; they were now shooting and not rehearsing as Richard said. However, Elton's husband, David, was outside waving us over like a madman. We ran over and he said, "Come on, Richard. They're waiting for you."

"You were meant to be in this scene?" I asked Richard.

He nodded and answered, "Yeah, I was. But I had to make sure you came to the right stage when you arrived."

David nodded and said, "And now he's late. Come on. I've stalled for as long as I could, not we gotta move!"

I said to Richard, "Go inside and film. We'll follow behind you." He nodded and went inside. I then told David, "And now we wait."

"What're we waiting for?" David asked.

I didn't answer him, and we waited in silence. After close to an hour of boredom, Richard poked his head out and whispered, "Come in and keep Tanya hidden, David. Taron's suspicious."

David nodded and shuffled inside with me in tow. When we were both inside, David asked, "Hey, Taron, did you leave Tanya alone at home?"

I heard Taron answer, "Yeah, David, you know I did." It took all I had to not run over and jump on him. He then asked, "Is she here?"

David smirked and moved out the way, showing me to Taron. I smiled, waved, and asked, "Mind if I visit?"

Taron's eyes bugged out of his head and he beamed. He then walked over and tightly hugged me. I giggled as Taron asked, "Why'd you come?"

I answered, "I had to see my Rocketman in action." He kissed my nose and held me close, burying his face in my frizzy hair. I spent the rest of my day by Taron's side, and I loved it. He's my Rocketman, and if I get to support him on the set of Rocketman daily, then I'd do it in a heartbeat.

A/N: Well, that was shorter than I expected, but I hope you guys liked it! And requests for this book are open, so you can leave them in the comments and I will make them happen to the best of my ability for you all. Stay awesome, my lovely people! :) :D