Aaron Taylor-JohnsonxReader One-Shot

Again, this one-shot was not requested, but it was birthed out of my brain for you to enjoy! If you have any requests, feel free to let me know and I am happy to make them a reality! This one is probably not good, but I figured that I'd go back to where I started in a sense with just writing what comes to my head without even really thinking about it, so I both apologize if there are any problems with it and I hope that you like it! :) :D Now, imma stop yammering, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

I never intended to be a makeup artist. But when I was in college and a good friend of mine started acting in movies, she brought me along as her makeup artist and I've loved it ever since. This friend I am referring to is Elizabeth Olsen, the lesser-known Olsen sibling, and one of my best friends. When she started working on Avengers: Age of Ultron, Liz forced me to come with her to set and I argued, "I have homework to do, girl! I can't just drop it and work on your makeup all day even though I desperately want to."

She whined, "Come on! I trust you more than anyone else to do my makeup, Y/N, and you know it! If you come with me, I promise that I'll make sure you get a job on the makeup staff so we can see each other always." I didn't move and she said, "Please!"

I nodded and said, "Fine, I'll do it. But you owe me one big time, missy." She squealed, hugged me tightly, and got onto her phone to call probably someone on the makeup staff to let them know I was coming; I knew Liz had this planned. I started packing up my makeup and asked, "Did you have this planned?"

She nodded and answered, "Yes, yes I did. And you love me for it." I giggled as she made our lunches like my mother used to do and got our coffees ready for the day; I should also point out that it was seven o'clock in the goddamn morning that we were leaving and that she woke me up at stupid o'clock/six o'clock with this. When my makeup was finally packed, Liz smiled and said, "Come on. He's waiting outside for us."

I nodded and didn't speak as we exited our apartment and saw a black SUV parked outside with a rather attractive gentleman leaning against the side of it; this must be the "he" that Liz referred to earlier. I smiled and waved as best as I could and he smiled at me, saying, "You could've texted me saying that you had your makeup artist coming with us, Liz." He took my massive case from me and said, "This thing weighs a ton, and I'm used to lifting heavy weights!" I giggled and he chuckled while taking my case to the trunk; I internally swooned at his gorgeous body, his kindness to me though he barely knew me, and his accent.

Liz stated, "I could've, but then you would've told us to stuff it and get our car, Aaron. We're meant to come to set together at all times during filming, and I wanted to spend a day with my friend when she's not working. Can you blame a girl for doing what needs to be done?" She got into the backseat and said, "Come on, Y/N. I don't want us to be late."

I sighed and said to Aaron, "That's my cue. I'm sorry for her, she hasn't gotten her coffee into her system yet."

Aaron smiled his gorgeous smile and said, "It's no worries, Y/N. I'm just glad I got to meet you and not hear about you constantly from her every single day." I blushed slightly and he held the door open for me. "After you," Aaron said while bowing like a butler and gesturing for me to enter into the vehicle.

My face was a tomato as I curtsied rather badly while saying, "Why, thank you, good sir." Aaron laughed as I got into the middle seat, buckling myself into it as he sat next to me and buckled himself in. When we were all properly attired and ready to go, the driver headed off down the road and I smiled like an idiot. I didn't know what today holds, but I did know that I wanted to get to know Aaron better and maybe start something with him since he was so sweet and also gorgeous both inside and out.