Luke Hemmings x OC Oneshot Request

This story was requested by @EmmaBerniceallen I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it took me forever to write this! This story will be the last one I write for 5 Seconds of Summer as I don't know the band all that well and I don't want to get things wrong about them. This oneshot will also be long and have smut in it, so be advised when you sit down to read this. Now, I've yammered on for too long, let's get to work!

Emily's POV

I sighed in my king-sized bed as the sun shone through the huge windows in the master bedroom, signalling the start of a new day. I hated mornings with a burning passion, but that didn't bother me too much when I was waking up next to the love of my life, singer/songwriter Luke Hemmings of the famous band, 5 Seconds of Summer. He usually made sure that we woke up together if he wasn't on tour, but when I moved to his side of the bed for our morning cuddles, he wasn't there. I sat up and called through the room, "Luke? Baby, are you home?"

I didn't hear anything, so I slowly got out of my bed and trudged down to the kitchen to make some coffee and hope that my man woke up on his own wherever he fell asleep. However, when I entered the kitchen, I heard phones blaring and Luke talking with someone on the other end of his phone that I probably didn't recognize. Why was he awake this early since he normally slept until the late afternoon after a tour? I stared at him as my brother, Calum, saw me and said, "Hey, sis. I'm sorry if we woke you up; Luke had to get the band together."

"Why? What happened and should I be worried about why it looks like Luke's gonna kill someone?" I'd been keeping my husband in my eyes while I spoke and his face was bright red with rage and the hand holding his phone was shaking. Calum didn't answer me and I told him, "Calum, you have to tell me what's going on or else I'm going to assume the worst and I really don't want to do that when you guys need sleep after your North America tour."

Luke finally hung his phone up, smiled at me when our eyes met, and he said before my brother, "My ex, Sierra, is being a giant pain in my ass. She just blew up my phone asking me why I blocked her old number and I have no clue how she got my current number." He grabbed my hand over our kitchen island and squeezed it while saying, "I promise you that I won't let her get in between us, Emmy. You have my word and my heart that this will be true."

I smiled and blushed while Luke's phone began binging and blaring his ringtone to the point of becoming an earworm that not even I wanted to hear, and I loved Luke's ringtone, so the fact that that I didn't want to hear his ringtone wasn't good. Calum growled, "That's fucking it, Sierra can't keep doing this. I'm calling the cops and they're going to get this figured out!" He took his phone out of his pocket, left the room to dial the authorities, and sent my already sizeable anxiety through the roof at what the police would find if they came.

Luke watched my brother leave the room and then muttered, "This is the last thing I wanted to do today on the first day off from tour." I watched him and he elaborated, "I made the band take a month off from touring before we went to Europe because I missed you and I wanted to show you the new song I'd written while we were gone." I blushed and followed Luke out of the kitchen to the in-house studio he'd had built when we moved to this house on my and his 2nd anniversary of dating.

When we got into the studio and were alone, I watched Luke set up the equipment and asked, "Luke, what're you doing? I know you wrote a song for me, and I'm flattered, but do you really need to make it a production?" He grinned, nodded, and I sighed while sitting in a nearby chair and trying to stop the smile blooming on my face from just love for my husband. At 25 years old, you'd think that I'd be used to being married to one of the biggest pop stars in the world and not get flustered this easily. But the world didn't work that way and I was still always flustered whenever Luke did anything like this for me. He got his guitar from the stand, put the strap over his shoulders, and told me, "I'd started writing this when Calum introduced you to me and didn't find the heart to finish it until we got married. And now, my darling Mrs. Hemmings, I'm ready to perform this perfect number to the love of my life without any audience. Baby, I love you so much, and I hope you know that this song is meant for you and written with you at the center of it, as you are in everything I do."

A/N: Now, lovely readers, play the YouTube video at the top of the oneshot to hear the song that Luke wrote for Emily to show his love for her. When you're done with the song, you may continue the story. [...] Alright, you all set with the song? Good, let's continue.

When Luke finished singing my new favorite song, I was a bawling mess of tears and smiles and all the happy emotions. Luke smiled at me, put the guitar down, and opened his arms to me while keeping our eyes locked together. I launched myself into his arms and nuzzled his neck, letting the waterfall of tears flow out of my eyes onto his shirt and neck where my eyes were hidden from the world. My man rubbed my back and said into my hair, "I love you so much and no one's ever going to take you away from me if I have anything to say about it."

"I love you too, Luke Hemmings. That song you wrote was amazing and it's now my favorite song." I took my head out of the crook of his neck and told him, "I know I just said this, but it's the truth and I'm going to say it again. I love you so much and I'll always love you no matter what happens to us." With that, I planted my lips on his and let my hands cup his cheeks to keep him as close to me as possible.

Luke sighed into the kiss and made me straddle him as much as I could on the stool he'd parked at for the mini performance he just gave me. I slowly ground my hips into his crotch and felt the bulge growing in his jeans that I always loved; is it a secret that I loved riling up my man? No? Good, because I adored making my man hot and bothered just by being myself. That and I love when my man grinds his crotch into where I want him most. Our lips stayed as close as we could get them without directly kissing and Luke breathed, "Fuck, baby. You don't know what you're doing to me right now."

"Well then, why don't you show me what I'm doing to you, honey?" I countered while our pelvic regions kept rutting together and the world around us faded away into nothing. Luke's hands rested on my ass and I felt him start massaging my ass just how I liked it as his hands came down to my shirt-clad chest, planting kisses on it as best as he could since he wanted my naked chest. I smirked and gently pulled my nightgown over my head, revealing my chest to my man and his lips immediately latched onto my chest to give it the kisses he wanted. I moaned, pulled his head closer, and mewled, "Fuck, baby, that feels so good! I love you so much."

Luke's hands kept massaging my ass and one hand even snuck into my underwear in the front, rubbing my bundle of nerves and making me writhe against him for more. Against my skin, he growled, "Damn, babe, you feel so good against me. I can't wait to have you right here, right now."

I moaned and tried to talk, but Cockblock Hood yelled, "Luke! Get your horny ass up here, the cops want to talk to you!" Why did we ask my brother to live with us again? I had no clue, but I looked at Luke while he tried desperately to control himself underneath me. I didn't think it was working until Calum yelled down again, "If you don't come up, I'll come down there and I don't want to see my sister buck-naked!"

I giggled as Luke yelled up, "Alright, I'm coming, keep your panties on!" I watched Luke gently grab my nightgown from behind him and say, "You're not going to change out of this until later tonight when I have my way with you."

"I wouldn't dream of it, darling. My body and heart are yours, Lover of Mine," I told him as I grabbed the nightgown, put it on, and stood up to help my sexy husband hide his bulge behind me while we headed upstairs to talk to the cops about Luke's stalker ex girlfriend. I had no clue what was going to happen when the cops started talking to us and getting all the information they needed, but I knew that whatever was going to happen, I'd stay by my man's side through it all because I loved him and he wouldn't have to worry about me leaving him alone.

A/N: I have no clue if this is good, but it was my honor to write this for you if you requested this oneshot! Now, as I mentioned, this is going to be the last oneshot I do for 5 Seconds of Summer as I don't know that much about them and I don't want to get anything wrong about them and their personal lives, so please hang onto your 5SOS requests until I open them up again; same with all other requests for this book and my other books. Please hang onto them and I will open requests up for all my books as soon as I get the backlog of requests done for my books! Now, I've talked long enough, let me shut up~Until the next update, ta-ta for now~ :)