I'm A Monster But I'm Your Monster (Bucky Barnes x Reader)

To say that you were different was a massive understatement. You were used to the mean comments, the snide remarks, even the odd death threat on Twitter. You were used to it, at least, you thought you were.

Yep, you were a mutant. A mutant with the power to see the future as well as the past and you have telekinesis. That's a good combo, right? Wrong.

You were walking through the streets of New York when your body was racked with something you'd only felt once before. You were having a vision, and a bad one at that.

Vision
You were standing on a cliff in what looked like the 1940s, but you couldn't tell the place. That's when you heard, "This wouldn't be payback, would it?"

"Now why would I do that?"

Where were you? Before you could look around more, you heard rushing wind above you and you saw a train whip by. Then a man was falling down at lightning speed. You didn't think, you froze time and grabbed him, tugging him to the ground and laying him down on the cold snow.

When he started to wake up, you whispered, "Look for me in the future," and vanished into thin air.

End of Vision
Now here you were, sitting on a bench in the New York City Central Park when you saw him. The man from your vision was standing only a few feet from you. And he was staring at you. You asked, "Is there something I can do for you?"

He stared at you and asked, "Do you know where Steve Rogers lives?"

You nodded and said, "Right there. But won't he know you're coming? He's always here to pick me up at this time for a coffee run as friends." When you saw his reaction, you asked, "Want to join us?"

The man, Sergeant Bucky Barnes, as Steve kept telling you, nodded and said, "I'm a monster, but I'll come."

You stood up, gently touched his shoulder, and said, "So am I, but I'm your monster friend. And I'll always be there for you, no matter what."

A/N:  who, that was late up! Hope you all like it! And let me know in the world of comments what you think of it or if you want one yourself! Stay beautiful, my lovelies!
-T-Lizzo