Real Person x OC Imagine for @brideofharrystyles

This request is for the fabulous brideofharrystyles, I hope you like it! This one is based on a real person who is named here, so if they read this, I sincerely apologize if I've offended you in any way/shape/form. And this one will also contain pure fluffiness, so fair warning if you have an aversion to cuteness. Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Emmy's POV

I never thought I'd be riding in my crush's car with my brother to Canada Wonderland park five miles from my house to spend the day with both of them. And yet, myself, my crush and brother's best friend, Blake Holton, and my aforementioned brother, Carter, were driving in Blake's car to the theme park because Carter wanted to go and I didn't have the heart to tell him my heart wasn't into amusement parks like his was. My name is Emmy Bernice Allen, and I'm Carter's twin sister; I forgot to mention that on the outset, lovely readers, so pardon me. And this is the story of how I started dating the greatest person to ever exist all because of my ex.

I sat in the passenger's seat next to Blake as he drove per Carter's request, as he wanted the backseat all to himself for reasons I will never fathom because male needs and such (not like that, I swear!). I was busy watching the world pass us by outside the window while Blake and Carter chatted about God only knows what while Blake was safely driving on the highway; just hearing Blake's voice sent my heart aflutter and made me blush even when he wasn't talking to me! Is this what love feels like? Probably, but I wouldn't know since I'd never dated someone before now; I don't count my ex-crush as having dated him since he didn't know I exist, but that's for another time. As I kept blushing, my phone binged and I opened my messages to find the following: What has your cheeks bright red, sis? Could it be someone next to you driving?

I sighed when I saw what Carter texted and didn't respond right away just to piss him off; it normally didn't work, but it was worth a try. After close to twenty seconds of fruitlessly ignoring him, I texted back: Quiet, fool! He's in the driver's seat, he may hear us! When Carter finally read the message, I heard him laugh out loud and I desperately wanted the seat to swallow me whole. This wasn't how I wanted today to go. Granted, I didn't know how today was going to go, but it didn't hurt to have some form of plan in place.

I didn't answer him as he texted me something else to me probably to gage my reaction, but Blake asked him, "What're you doing, Carter? Are you getting on your sister's nerves?" Blake and I always made sure no one hurt either of us, and I fell in love with him even more in those moments.

Carter chuckled and answered, "I wouldn't worry about it, man. Besides, if you did decide to worry about it, then you'd never get us to the amusement park and spend some time with myself and Emmy." I cocked an eyebrow at Carter in the mirror and he stated, "And I know you want to make a good first impression on Emmy even though you two know each other."

I reached back behind me to smack him upside the head for insulting my crush, but something strange happened as the car stopped and I saw the theme park entrance before us; Blake was blushing and trying to hide his face from me so I didn't see it. What was he blushing about, and why did I have a feeling it would make my life a hell of a lot better than it currently was? Either way, the second the car was parked, I was out of the door in a heartbeat and ready to go into the park. Today was going to be a good day, that much I knew.

LE TIMESKIP TO INSIDE THE THEME PARK!

Blake's POV

I watched Emmy and Carter getting on a ride and smiled to myself at the thought of Emmy and I getting on a ride and even spending our first date at a place like this. I knew Carter wouldn't approve of me just asking Emmy out without getting his approval first, and I'd never want to hurt either of them, since they were twins and so close. I chuckled when Emmy and Carter reappeared and she stated, "That was probably one of the best rides here! I loved it, Carter, we should go back on again!"