Geralt of Rivia x Female Reader Imagine

This oneshot was requested by my brain for your faces to read, I hope you like it! This oneshot may potentially have smut, so if it does, be advised. I'm also getting back into watching THE WITCHER show, so if I get things wrong, I'm truly so sorry about that. Now, I've talked long enough, let's get to the oneshot!

Narrator's POV

Being a Witcher had its prices that you weren't ready for when you signed up for the task. Granted, you were born into the life of crime and you couldn't really do anything about it. Sighing to yourself at the thought of the new monster you had to kill, you got onto your chocolate-brown stallion named Spirit and muttered, "Let's hope this monster lets me put it out of its misery quickly, or else I'll be here awhile."

Spirit neighed and set off on the woodland path toward your destination, the small town of Blaviken, and you sighed again while the woods poured themselves into view around you. You were most at home in the woods, even when you were training and couldn't get away fast enough from your lessons. Home to you was where your friends were, and you didn't have many of those, so the woods were your refuge. The horse underneath you walked aimlessly through the trees and you smiled to yourself at the thought of who you could potentially see on your travels. When you rounded a bend into a semi-clear patch of the forest, you heard, "Seriously, Geralt, we're lost. I don't even think you know where this town is that we're supposed to be going to."

A low grumble sounded from the silver-haired man before you and when he stood to his full height, your heart stopped in its tracks and you forgot how to breathe. You hadn't seen the famed Geralt of Rivia for years after you two left the Witcher training grounds, and the fact that he was here now made your heart soared into the stratosphere with happiness. You pulled your horse closer and muttered, "Geralt of Rivia, I'd listen to the human if I were you. They tend to know what they're doing even if they're weak and helpless in the face of monsters." You watched Geralt's body straighten up and you said, "Hey there. Miss me?"

That got Geralt to turn around and face you fully, his amber eyes as wide as dinner plates and his mouth slowly forming a shy smile as you studied his gorgeous face. His gravelly voice let out, "Y/N. You're alive and here." You nodded and strong arms wrapped themselves around you and you felt Geralt kiss the side of your face at your temple. You wrapped your arms around him after you got off your horse and he said, "I didn't think I'd see you again. I...missed you."

You rubbed his back while that voice before asked, "Hello, I'm here too. Is there a reason why you're hugging this woman who I've never met and we don't know what she looks-." When Geralt let you go, the man-he was clearly a bard from the lute he was playing-said, "Ok, she's gorgeous and I'm going to hope that she wasn't offended. Hello there, I'm Jaskier." He'd gotten closer to you and stuck his hand out, clearly wanting you to shake it.

You smiled warmly at the bard called Jaskier and shook his head, saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jaskier the Bard. I'm Y/N, and I may not look it, but I'm a Witcher like Geralt here." Jaskier stared at you and you shrugged, yanking your hair out of the ponytail you'd kept it in and let it go free in the wind. White shone around you and you said, "You better believe it or else I'll fight you."

Geralt chuckled and Jaskier stared at him, asking, "What was that? You found what she said funny, Geralt?" That somehow got Geralt to laugh even harder and Y/N's giggled while working to shove her hair back into a ponytail. While doing this, Jaskier looked at her and said, "You'll pardon me, madame, but you don't look like someone who could be a Witcher other than the hair."

Y/N couldn't stop the blush and Geralt growled, "Don't bully her, Jaskier. She's come here on her own accord, and I won't have you upset her." She looked at the famed Witcher of all the songs she'd heard and found him staring at her while he added, "And I've missed her, so I don't want you to scare her off." Jaskier stared at Geralt as he headed toward Y/N, his eyes showing the love that he himself did not want to say. Y/N knew what Geralt was trying to say without his words, and she smiled at him while holding her free hand out to him for him to take. He took the free hand gladly and said, "I truly have missed you, Y/N. You have no idea how much."