The Quickest Man Alive just Stole My Heart (Pietro x OC)

Most girls would kill to be a part of the avengers. But not Allison. She was a girl who was free. She didn't care for any of the other things that her friends would do when she was at school. For her, it was all about a good book and being with those she loved dearly. She never planned on being swept away by an Avenger. Better yet, she was swept away by the fastest one!

Pietro Maximoff, otherwise known as Quicksilver, was running down the Sokovia streets when he saw her. He didn't know what to make of her, but he nearly ran her over. He stopped short and turned around, not seeing the mystery girl anywhere. When he turned around to face the front, he saw her. She was staring at him, and he then realized that he had picked her up and had carried her to where they were standing now. He looked at her and asked, "Are you alright, miss? Did I scare you?"

She shook her head and answered, "No, I'm fine. Just a bit winded and might have whiplash, but I'm good." She then stared at him and asked, "By the way, how did you move so fast just then?"

Pietro blushed and answered, "I've always moved that fast, ever since I was tested on." He then shut up, paling as he realized what he had just said and seeing the reaction on the sweet girl's face. He tried to grab her, but she backed away from him, clearly frightened out of her mind. He whispered, "I'm so sorry to have scared you, miss. But I'm part of The Avengers."

Allison paled and said, "Y-You're an Enhanced?! But how? That just doesn't happen! Like, ever!" She stared at him and shook her head, trying to get her own HYDRA experiences out of her head. She then whispered, "You're not real. This is a test. This is HYDRA trying to further test me and see if I'm mentally sane enough." She looked to the sky and inhaled, hoping that that would calm her racing heart.

The man looked at her and asked in a very thick Russian accent, "Who are you?"

She answered, "Allison. My name's Allison. Who are you?"

The man answered, "Pietro Maximoff, or Quickzilver."

She nodded and stared at his muscular body, gawking at the way his muscles moved as he got ready to run towards her. She blinked and open her eyes to see Pietro holding her and running away from the fighting. Allison asked, "Where are you taking me?"

He answered, "Out of danger, красивый ангел*. Hang on tight, or you'll fall off!" He rounded a bend and she gripped onto his lean chest with a death grip. When he stopped, he set her down on the ground and watched her peaceful form as she lay passed out and out of danger. He whispered, "I'll find you again, красивый ангел*, I promise."

The only thing you said in your dazed state was, "I think the quickest man alive just stole my heart."

A/N: красивый ангел=Beautiful angel in Russian. Sorry for the shortness of this, but I felt I owed you a one-shot, my lovely readers! Don't be afraid to voice your opinions and don't forget to request a one-shot and however long you want it and who you want your guy to be! PM me with your requests, lovelies! Stay beautiful, my angels!