Elijah Mikaelson x Female Reader Smut Request for @tifuu13

This lovely request is for the great tifuu13, I hope you like it, and I'm so sorry it's taking me forever to get your requests out! (If the username above is not yours and you requested this story, please let me know in the land of comments or PM me and I'll correct it, lovely reader! :) ) This is the first time I'm writing for this particular character, so I apologize if I get his personality wrong, readers! And this will also contain smut in it, so be advised of that when you start reading it. Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

I shouldn't have been slurring my words as badly as I did. But I guess that's what happens when one gets shitfaced drunk with one's friends hours after her boyfriend told her expressly to not get this drunk. And I somehow knew in my intoxicated brain that when I got home, I was in for it with my aforementioned boyfriend, vampire Elijah Mikaelson. But, before I get to the meat of this story, let me start out at the beginning.

I sat at the dining room table in the house I shared with Elijah in New Orleans working on a new proposal for my editor for my most recent paranormal romance novel while Elijah was doing something with Klaus and Rebekah and my phone went off. Not checking who was calling me, I grabbed it and answered, "Hello? Who's this?"

"I didn't know you had such a low opinion of me, girl!" Hailey's voice said on the other line and we laughed it off; she and I were best friends since forever, and I never got to see her due to her dating a werewolf and my relationship with Elijah. As we calmed down, Hailey asked, "Me and some of the girls wanted to go out clubbing on Bourbon Street. Wanna come with us?"

I was about to answer when I saw Elijah walk into the house and stare at me; he obviously knew what I was planning on doing and wanted to insert his two cents into the conversation, which is what I loved and sometimes hated about him. I blushed and said, "I'll have to check with Elijah, girl, but count me in! I'll text ya the deets." I then hung up and asked my man, "Do you object to me going out with Hailey, babe?"

He shook his head, smiled as he walked closer, and answered, "I have no objections to you going out, my love. But I will stress that I don't want you to get too intoxicated where Hailey has to take care of you while she's also intoxicated." I took his outstretched hand, squeezed it, and he asked, "Do you promise me you won't get too drunk, Y/N?"

I nodded, kissed his hand that was still in mine, and answered, "I promise on my honor as your girlfriend. I will not get shitfaced wasted to the point of slurring my words." He kissed my lips when I puckered them and I let his hand go, gripping my phone and texting Hailey and my other friends that I was gonna be ready to go out in twenty minutes while heading up the stairs to my and Elijah's bedroom to get ready for bed. Little did I know as I got ready to go out for the best time of my life would end with Elijah punishing me in the only way he knew how to do so, which I also loved.

 Little did I know as I got ready to go out for the best time of my life would end with Elijah punishing me in the only way he knew how to do so, which I also loved