Taurus x Yandere Scorpio Request (Virgo v. Zodiac)

This oneshot was requested by the lovely ledkitty, I hope you like it! If this is your request and you've changed your name, please feel free to PM me your new username and I'll happily tag you in this oneshot! I've never played this game before, so I apologize in advance if I get these two characters' personalities wrong in the story. Now, this oneshot will also contain fluff and smut, so be advised as well about that, lovely readers. Let's get to the story!

Narrator's POV

Love is a very fickle thing for some people. It can cause someone to do probably borderline scary things to make sure their love is reciprocated to the object of their affections. However, for one couple, love makes them have whacky romantic hijinx between bedsheets probably more times than is humanly safe for anyone. This is the story of Taurus and Scorpio and how jealousy brought them closer together than they probably thought they could go.

Taurus sighed to herself in her office as her computer kept binging with emails that she had to attend to sooner rather than later. Her cell phone was also ringing off the hook with messages and calls from her wife wanting to know where she was. Rubbing her brow, Taurus sighed, "Scorpio, hang on. You know I don't leave the office this early, and I don't plan on changing that for you when I have a deadline."

She hadn't known people were near her office, but when the door busted open and almost off its hinges, Taurus jumped from the BANG! of the doorknob hitting the wall. She looked up and saw the aforementioned Scorpio fuming at her and charging toward her desk with the look of vengeance in her gorgeous eyes. Getting closer, Scorpio hissed, "You said to me this morning that you'd be home from work at exactly 4:30 PM today for date night. Guess what time it is."

Taurus cocked her eyebrow at Scorpio before checking her computer clock and seeing that it was 4:45 Pm and she was past the deadline that she'd told her lover she'd be home; fucking hell in a handbasket times five million, this wasn't good. How was she going to get out of this one? Taurus gently stood up and said, "Now, honey, calm down. I can explain why I'm so late getting home from work today if you let me."

Scorpio crossed her arms and demanded, "Alright, and this reason better be good because I got worried Virgo got to you and I wasn't having that." Her right foot started tapping on the linoleum floor and she watched her wife get out of her chair behind the desk, walk around the desk to her, and keep their eyes locked. Scorpio asked, "What're you planning, honey?"

Taurus grabbed her elbows, pulled her arms away from her chest, and replied, "I'm so sorry that I forgot to come home when I said I would, but I would've had to bring work home for Pisces. And you know how she is with me when I don't get my work done on time. I also didn't want to ruin our date night because of my work, so I stayed until the work was done to give you all the attention you deserve." Taurus intertwined their fingers together and asked, "Do you think you can forgive me, darling?"

Scorpio tried to fight the smile on her face at her lover's request for forgiveness and said, "I'm still mad at you for forgetting me, but I think in time, I could forgive you." One of her hands left Taurus' hand and cupped her face, pulling them closer so their foreheads were touching, and Scorpio breathed, "You just have to make me forget you staying at work for as long as you did when I was worried someone took you from me."

Taurus chuckled and pushed her lips onto Scorpio's lips, their tongues battling for dominance as Taurus walked them backwards to shut her office door. She kicked it closed with her foot, pushed her wife against it, and moaned against her lips while grinding her lower half against Scorpio's. The latter woman whined and bucked her crotch against Taurus' own and Taurus asked, "What's that, baby? Do you want something?"

"Please, don't make me wait for you, babe! I fucking need you!" That was the start of the end for the lovers, and they didn't care in the least about who found them or in what state they were found. Clothes were flying everywhere and skin pressed together as if Taurus and Scorpio were wanting oxygen only they could provide each other. Scorpio wrapped one of her legs around her lover's waist and managed to get their cores together, asking, "What do you want, baby? Tell me what you need."

Taurus growled, "You, Scorpio. I fucking need you." Her expert fingers got to Scorpio's bundle of nerves and started rubbing it in tight circles, reveling in the whines and mewls of pleasure she let out. This woman was so easy to read, and Taurus would be lying if she said she hated it because she loved it more than her own life. Her lips collided with Scorpio's collarbone and she nipped at it, sucking some love bites onto it to mark her as taken. Scorpio's hands went directly to her lover's hair and she bucked her hips into the fingers rubbing her bundle of nerves, wanting her orgasm to crash on her like waves before she gave Taurus what she needed. Scorpio whined again and Taurus breathed against her skin, "You feel amazing, baby. And I want you to feel what I feel every day when we're together or apart."

"I already do, my darling. Fuck, I gotta feel you against me so badly, I'm gonna go insane if you don't rub against me too!" Scorpio knew she sounded pathetic when her voice came out, but she didn't care. To her, Taurus wasn't giving her what she wanted and there would be hell to pay if she didn't get her way. Her hips ground into Taurus' again and when she felt her lover rutting against her, Scorpio smiled and licked Taurus' ear; she knew that was her wife's weak spot, and she was going to use it.

Taurus moaned, "Oh damn, Scorpio! You know how to play dirty, don't you, baby?" She ground their cores together and heard her baby moan when their bundles of nerves met as one. That feeling was overwhelming and Taurus let out a possessive growl at the feeling of her one true love's bundle of nerves against her own. Scorpio rubbed Taurus' nerve bundle and Taurus asked, "Do you believe me now when I say that I want you only? You're the only one who can make me feel this way."

Scorpio's voice was gone and all she could do was nod, letting her wife know she heard her and was focused on the pleasure and nothing else. She wanted them to release at the same time, and her own release wasn't that far off. She met Taurus' eyes and mewled, "Fucking shit, honey! I'm not gonna last if you keep doing that!"

Taurus didn't make a coherent noise when she kissed her wife square on the lips, let their tongues meet, and both of their orgasms rushed through them like tidal waves. Scorpio moaned into Taurus' mouth as they rode out their highs, their foreheads pressed together as they relished in each other's company. Taurus kissed Scorpio's nose and said, "Trust me when I say that you're the only woman for me. And I'd never leave you for anyone else, regardless of gender." Scorpio smiled, blushed a bit, and nodded. She knew her wife was right, and she would make sure she was the best wife like Taurus was for her.