Not Even the USS Enterprise Could Take You From Me(Anton Yelchin x Reader)

I feel like I have to write this story because we lost a great actor way too soon. RIP Anton Yelchin, you will be greatly missed and fondly remembered for days to come.

You and Anton were the best of friends growing up. You had met him when you were in grade school, and he was the new kid. You two hit it off the second you'd ask him to play with you.

From there, you two were instant friends and no one can change that. Nothing. Not even when he went to work on the new STAR TREK film could change the fact that you were always on set with him and would barely leave his side for a minute.

Apart from the fact that you have to move halfway across the world to Australia.

You didn't want to have to move at all, but your job called you to move, and you couldn't just turn down an opportunity like that! But could you, though? Could you really turn down something as amazing as moving to Australia, somewhere you've always wanted to at least visit? You had to tell him, and you'd picked today, a fine Saturday morning, to tell him that you had to move.

You walked onto set and saw Chris Pine getting ready for a shot. When he saw you, he smiled and said, "Hey there, Y/N! We've missed you here, you gotta come onto set more often!"

You blushed and said, "Yeah, I do need to come here more often, don't I?" You then laughed and asked, "Do you know where Anton in by any chance?"

He nodded and pointed to where Anton was sitting, reading his script. You smiled your thanks and silently walked over to your best friend and secret crush.

When you stood behind him, you whispered, "Whatcha doing?"

His expression was priceless. He shot up, cursed in Russian, saw you, and exclaimed, "Jesus, Y/N! You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't scare me like that!"

You giggled and then realized why you came to set that day and why you were dreading it. You inhaled and started crying, tears leaving your eyes and your body shaking. Anton grabbed you into his strong arms as you sobbed. You hated leaving this man; he was your best friend, your first love, and probably your last love. You had to tell him, no matter what he thought of you in the end. So, you plucked up what little courage you had and asked, "Hey, Anton? Can I tell you something?"

He pulled away, looked into your read e/c eyes, and said, "Of course, Y/N/N, you can tell me anything."

You pulled out of his hands, which you REALLY didn't want to do, and sat down in a nearby set chair. You then looked at him and began to word vomit, "I know we've known each other since grade school, and I wouldn't change that for the world. But there's something I have to tell you before I lose my nerve for good. I love you, Anton Yelchin. I've loved you since the day you first walked into the classroom back when we were kids, and that was before I even knew what love was! I'm in love with you, Anton, and yet, me saying this now comes at a very weird time, because I'm moving to Australia tonight with my family." He didn't say anything, just stares at you as you cried. You then said, "You must hate me for saying what I said, and I don't blame you. But I mean every word, Anton. I love you so much, and I'll miss you so much when I'm gone from your side."

What he did next almost sent your mind into overdrive. He kissed you, right then and there, in front of all the cast and crew, and he didn't care. Neither did you, for you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss as much as you could. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on yours and said, "I love you, too, Y/N Y/L/N. Not even the USS Enterprise could take you away from me."

You smiled slightly and asked, "Really? Even if I'm across the world in another continent?"

He nodded, smiled, and answered, "I mean it, Y/N, nothing can take me away from you, not even a measly time difference. I'll always love you, no matter what."

You hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. It was then and only then that you realized something. Not even the USS Enterprise could tear you two apart. No matter what, you'd stay together forever.

I wrote this in honor of Anton Yelchin, a fantastic actor who was taken away from this world way too soon. He was a brilliant actor and person, and he will be missed dearly. RIP Anton Yelchin, you will be dearly missed and fondly remembered.