Luke Hemmings x OC Smut Request for @brideofharrystyles

This is the first request for the lovely @brideofharrystyles, I hope you like it! And this will be told from the OC, Victoria's, POV without Luke's POV inserted into the story, just as a warning. This will also contain smut and fluff, so be advised! I've never written for 5 Seconds of Summer, so if I get their personalities wrong, do forgive me. The second one will come as soon as I possibly can write it out for your faces. Now, Imma stop yammering, so let's get to the story!

Victoria's POV

I never thought I'd marry the love of my life. And yet, here I am in a beautiful white dress waiting for Ashton to walk me down the aisle. Though I was four months pregnant, I knew this was the right thing to do.

Before I continue, allow me to give you a backstory. My name is Victoria Bernice Irwin. The Ashton I mentioned above is my younger brother, Ashton Irwin, a member of the band 5 Seconds of Summer. Who was I marrying? 5SOS band member Luke Hemmings, and the father of my child. This is our story.

FLASHBACK MODE ENGAGED!

I first met Luke by accident in an Australia mall where I worked as a cashier. Ashton had texted me on my break asking if his friend could come with him to pick me up since my car was in the shop. I sent a quick "OK" text back and continued working. As I stocked a shelf of folded workout shirts, I heard, "Hey, Vic! Randy let you leave early today!"

I put the shirt I'd finished folding on the shelf and said, "Randy never told me I had the rest of the day off! When did you see him?"

"We saw him on our way here, and he told us you were working on your break," a deep voice said from behind me; I knew that voice and my knees almost buckled. Luke came with Ashton to pick me up! I slowly turned around and saw Luke's smiling face staring at me. I blushed as Ashton spoke words I couldn't make out.

Ashton cleared his throat and asked again, "Are we blowing this popsicle stand or not?"

I blushed and said, "Yep! Let me get my purse." I headed to the break room behind the register, grabbed my purse, and yelled, "Randy! I'm leaving!" When Randy appeared at the door, I said, "Ashton's taking me home. Please cover for me."

He nodded and I smiled at him while exiting the break room; I'd left Luke and Ashton alone by the store entrance. When I moved closer, I heard, "Don't hurt Vic, Luke. I know you want her, but she's been through a lot. Her first boyfriend cheated on her with her ex-best friend and she found them. If you do the same thing, I'll personally remove your means for having children. Got me?"

I didn't let Luke answer as I appeared from where I'd hidden behind a clothing rack. Ashton smiled at me and Luke didn't have any emotion on his face; my heart sank when he looked straight through me. I'd have to kill Ashton for telling him about my past. Why the fuck did he do that? Did he want me to be eternally single? Apparently, but I digress. While we walked through the mall, I whispered to Ashton, "Why'd you tell Luke about my horrible past relationship?"

Ashton answered without batting an eyelash, "I was testing him."

I stared at him after he finished speaking and almost slapped him across the face. Luke never needed to be tested! He's always perfect, and I'd never see anything wrong with him. I growled, "Then stop it. Luke could do nothing wrong in my eyes. And I'll greatly appreciate it if you drop it now."

"You two doing alright back there?" Luke asked from where he stopped in the parking lot; I hadn't noticed Ashton and I talking throughout our entire walk in the mall. We probably sounded either like a couple fighting or the siblings we were having a spat, but that was beside the point. Ashton entered my car's driver's side while I fiddled with the strap of my purse and stared at Luke's quiff. How was this being real and why was I in his presence? I blushed when Luke took his lip ring between his teeth for a couple seconds and then asked, "Can I get your door?"