LokixReader Request for @Satsujins-life

This was requested by the lovely @Satsujins-life, I hope you like it! This will contain a mixture of smut and fluff, so you have been warned! Now, let's get on to the story!

Y/N's POV

I didn't think that I would be dating a Norse god, let alone the God of Mischief and Lies. And yet, here I was, on Asgard waiting in the aforementioned god's room while he was busy with Odin and Thor doing who knows what. I had woken up to an empty bed and frowned at the thought of Loki Odinson not waking me with his usual morning kiss before he left; maybe he had to leave in a hurry. Either way, I sighed, sat up in bed, and completely forgot that I didn't have a top on until one of the male servants stared at my naked chest and said, "Ma'am, you are missing a shirt."

I looked down, saw that he was right, and covered myself up as quickly as I could with the blanket at my hips. When everything was sufficiently covered, I said, "Alright, I'm decent. What did you come here to say?" He didn't answer right away and I asked again, "What do you want?"

The servant answered, "Milord Loki requests your presence in the gardens this evening for a dinner to celebrate your...three month anniversary. He is sending up some slaves with dresses to help you get ready for tonight. I am to personally escort you when you are ready."

I nodded and said, "Thank you for letting me know. Now could you please stand outside while I get ready for tonight?" He nodded and left the room just as a band of women entered with massive boxes of stuff and Frigg bringing up the rear. I smiled at her and asked, "Did Loki send you up to help me get ready Frigg?" I never had to call her anything formal per her and Loki's request, and for that I loved him.

She nodded and answered, "That and I wanted to spend some time with you that I will not be able to do so when you and Loki get together this evening." I smiled and she clapped her hands while stating, "Alright, ladies! We need to get Y/N ready for her dinner with Loki. Let us go and draw her bath!" The women ran around the room while I tried to get out of bed and keep myself decent. When I finally got out of bed and put my robe on, Frigg smiled and asked, "Shall I walk you to the bath, or are you alright to do so yourself?"

I answered, "I should be fine, but would it be too much trouble to ask for some coffee or something along those lines?" She smiled and conjured a mug of coffee on a table in front of me; it was moments like this when I thanked God that I was dating Loki, but I digress. I took my coffee into the massive bathroom where the women were getting my bath ready and making sure I had towels for when I finished. I smiled at them, thanked each of them as profusely as I could while disrobing and lowering myself into the steaming hot bath. I sunk into the water, set my coffee on the table next to my head, and asked Frigg, "This may be a stupid question, but did Loki plan everything for this date?"

She nodded and answered, "He did, and I will also add that Thor helped him get the evening's activities ready for you guys before Loki takes you to the gardens for dinner." I smiled as I let the relaxation bubbles work their magic. What I didn't know, however, was that Loki was stressing himself out making sure that this anniversary date goes off without a hitch.

Loki's POV

Being stressful and a god are two things that do not go together. And when the particular god is the God of Mischief and Lies is stressed out, nothing goes well. Who is the aforementioned god that I am speaking of? Myself, Loki Odinson. I had a perfect day for my love planned, and when I woke up that morning before her, my heart broke that I couldn't kiss her as I normally did. I continued thinking about her during the day and prayed that she knew what I was planning; thank Odin that Frigg went to Y/N to help her get ready. Thor, who was with me as I kept planning, saw my sadness and asked, "Are you alright, brother?"