I Won Super Bowl LI For My Lovely Girl! (Tom Brady x Reader)

In honor of the Pats' win against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday and of this guy's now 5 Super Bowl wins, I decided to write a short one shot for him in celebration. I'm thinking of doing this for all the Pats players that I know of as a sort of celebration for their win, so if you want a certain Pats player and a certain storyline, feel free to comment or PM me with your request! Also, seeing as I don't want to leave anyone out, if you want me to write a one shot for any of the Falcons players, feel free to PM me or leave a comment with your request! Disclaimer-the song that is mentioned does not belong to me at all, it belongs to Josh Groban and whoever has done the song in the past. Stay beautiful, my lovelies!

Being "sick" on Super Bowl Sunday sucked big wads of poop. You hated that you wouldn't be there to cheer on your favorite team as they rode the wave towards a hopeful Lombardi trophy without you. At least, so they thought.

You were in a hotel room courtesy of Coach Bill Belichick while you waited for a car to come and pick you up to bring you to the stadium in Houston. As a Patriots cheerleader, you should've been at the game by now, but you weren't feeling well and you told that to your cheer coach and to your boyfriend, who was so concerned about you that he considered skipping the Super Bowl, one of the biggest games in NFL history.

Who is this special someone that you are so lucky to call your boyfriend? Mr. Tom Brady, quarterback of the New England Patriots. You guys had met at one of the practices five years ago, and ever since then, you'd been inseparable. You two were like two peas in a pod, two young cubs constantly playing, two lovers who would never stop loving each other no matter what. You'd been at every single Pats game not just because you had to, but because you loved Tom and you went to cheer him on along with the rest of Pats Nation. This Super Bowl was different for many reasons, and for one reason in particular that you were going to keep as a secret for your man and for Pats Nation.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE PATS WON THE GAME BECAUSE I CAN AND BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH THE FULL GAME AND I DON'T WANT TO GET ANYTHING WRONG FOR YOU LOVELY FANS!

It was the last minute of overtime, and you were hiding in the locker room with Gisele Bündchen(A/N: Yes, I included her in this story, don't hate me! And in this story, she's not married to Brady and she's one of your friends who came with you to the game. Again, don't hate me for including her! AAAAAAAND....back to the story!), who had driven you to the arena near the end of the fourth quarter after you two heard that the game was going into overtime. Gisele squeezed your shaking hand and asked you, "You ready to see your man and scare the crap out of him, Y/N?"

You smiled and answered, "Hells yes! He'll probably hate me because I lied to him about being sick, but hey, it'll be worth it!"

Then you heard screaming, and you whipped around to look at the small TV mounted on the wall. What you saw on the screen nearly had you crying with excitement. They'd done it, the Patriots had won Super Bowl LI. For a split second, you were speechless; your man had done it, he'd led his team to victory for the fifth time. You didn't really know what was happening due to your excitement, but after about ten minutes of you and Gisele hugging and squealing happily, you heard Bill say into the microphone, "Hey, Tommy boy. You know how you told us that you missed your girl being here? Well everyone in Pats Nation, meet Tom Brady's girlfriend of five years, Y/N Y/L/N!"

That was your cue to run out there and kiss your man like your life depended on it, which you desperately wanted to do but you held back. You'd worked out with everyone in the Patriots organization a plan as to how this was all going to play out, and now it was time to put your plan into action. You slowly inhaled and started walking towards the turf, and everyone around and in front of you made a pathway for you so you didn't trip and fall. One of the tech guys handed you a mike and you stepped onto the turf. Tom was still looking around, trying to see you as you were relatively short compared to the rest of the players. Feeling the nerves starting to creep into your system, you inhaled and started singing:

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on, through the wind
Walk on, through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

It was then that Tom saw you, his blue eyes shining with tears threatening to fall. Everyone on the field parted like the Red Sea, clearing the way for you to run headlong into the arms of your man, your Super Bowl Winner, your MVP, your forever favorite Patriot. You smiled, tears falling from your eyes, as you ran towards Tom, a giant smile clear on your face. He beamed and took off towards you, meeting you halfway down the line. When he got to you, he scooped you up into his arms and spun you around, crying into your shoulder and kissing your neck and cheek. He set you down and one of the commentators asked Tom, "You now have five Super Bowl rings and five Lombardi trophies to your name, but I gotta ask you one question. Who did you win this game for? Who else do you dedicate this Super Bowl victory to in your family?"

Tom didn't hesitate in his answer. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, yanked you into his side, and said, "I won Super Bowl LI for my lovely girlfriend right here next to me. She's the reason I got out of bed every morning for practice and gave it my all. I wouldn't be here without her, and I don't know what my life would be like without her. I love Y/N Y/L/N with all my heart, and not only do I dedicate this game to my mom, who is also here tonight, but I dedicate this game to my lovely girlfriend, without whom I'd probably be nothing like I am today."

You blushed as the mic was shoved in your face. Someone then asked you, "What do you think of this guy next to you? What do you make of all this victory celebration?"

You answered, "Apart from the fact that Tom needs to shower after this if he EVER wants to sleep in the same bed as me tonight, all I can say is that they did something historic tonight, and I'm so proud of him and the other players."

Pats Nation around the world and those on the field who heard you burst out laughing, even Tom started laughing! You giggled as he cupped your face in his giant hands and kissed you right then and there with so much love and passion that you thought you were going to burst. When he pulled away and rested his forehead on yours, you said, "But seriously, you need to shower, you smell like turf and Falcons players."

Tom chuckled and said, "Yes, ma'am. Your wish is my command." He kissed you again and hugged you close to him, not letting you go for a second. You wrapped your arms around his neck and moaned into the kiss, loving every second. Both of you were on Cloud 9, and there was no way anyone would drag you down.