Michael Meyers x Reader Imagine for @Satsujins-life

This lovely preference is for the amazing Satsujins-life, I hope you love it, and I'm so sorry it took me so long to get written! I changed it slightly from the original story that you requested; I hope you don't mind! This is the first time that I've written for this particular character, so if I get his personality wrong, my sincerest apologies, lovely readers! And this will probably contain somewhat stalker-ish elements later down the line, so be aware of that! I also come up with some names for the characters Michael's stalking, so if you know people with those names, feel free to change them as you read! And now, let's get down to business!

Michael Myers' POV

I didn't know what to do when I saw her walking with my next victim down the street. She obviously didn't see me staring at her back, but from the way she tensed up and tried to turn around against her friend's wishes, I knew she'd felt my presence. Since coming back to my hometown of Haddonfield, Illinois, I'd been able to kill almost ten teenagers in the night and get out of jail scot-free; not one of those victims caught my eye quite like this teenage girl did. She reminded me of my late sister, Judith, who was my first kill in the year of 1978. I hid behind a tree twenty feet away from Hottie and Hottie's Friend as they kept walking and chatting about whatever girls talked about, wondering what I'd be able to do to either get her to notice me and talk to me or how I'd bring her into the land of the dead.

When I didn't see Hottie in my line of sight, something in my head told me to follow the path she took with her companion that I'd dubbed as my next victim to her destination. I pushed into the spotlight from behind the tree and stomped down the street the same way she'd gone and heard as I walked, "Calm down, Maria! You didn't have a sixth-sense moment right then as we were walking, and no one's gonna come out to talk to you on the street."

The girl I'd been fantasizing about for close to an hour, who I've now learned is named Maria, countered, "But you and I both know the reputation this town has, Tiffany! Judith Myers was killed by her own brother when she was the same age as us, and my dad almost moved us out of town the same day we moved in! True, I have no idea what I felt or if I even felt anything, but I do know that it wasn't good and I'm scared shitless of what could happen next."

I'd managed to find the house where these two girls-Maria and Tiffany-were sitting in and my eyes locked onto the girl called Maria; Tiffany was a non-factor in this equation as she'd not make it to the next morning. While I watched from the trees, my heart beat a mile a minute while I studied Maria; I never thought my heart could almost burst out of my chest, but it was doing that now and I wanted to know more about Maria. She didn't see me, but something about her told me she knew I was there; I made sure my old mechanic jumpsuit didn't make a noise as I kept breathing and gripping my machete to get ready for the kill. They kept talking about whatever women talked about, and it didn't matter to me what they said as long as I could see more of Maria's beauty.

I watched Maria exit out of the house and head to her place of living next door to her friend; I hoped to whatever being was watching over me that she didn't wake up while I killed her best friend. Breaking into the house was easy, and when I found myself inside my victim's living room, I saw the woman sleeping on the couch with no knowledge of the fact that I was going to end her life and she'd be joining my sister and the rest of my victims. As I watched her, I had to admit that Tiffany was some form of beautiful with her light blond hair cascading down her body and apparently thinking dogs and cats together were the best things around, if her pajamas were anything to go by. This girl would be perfect; she and Judith would've been great friends.

I smiled to myself, which I never did, and let my machete hit the killing blow to her neck once I reared it up. Blood splattered everywhere on the victim's couch, and I reveled in her taking her final breath of life. I wonder what Maria would sound like if I took her virginity right now. The thought of her laying underneath me was priceless, and it took all I had to not strip out of my suit and pleasure myself at the very thought of it. I inhaled the delicious scent of Tiffany's blood and apparently Judith was watching me from wherever the fuck she was because I didn't get Tiffany's scent; Maria's clean scent without blood caressed my nostrils through the skin-mask I was wearing and I growled possessively when it did this. I knew then I had to find Maria and learn more about her or else "die" trying.