Leonard Snart x OC Smut Request for @BobosGirl2014

This lovely request is for my dear friend on here, BobosGirl2014, I hope you like it! This will contain smut and fluff, so be advised. And this is also the first time that I've written for this particular character ever in my writing career. So if I get part of his personality wrong while I write, I do sincerely apologise, readers! Now, let's get to the story!

Cassie's POV

I never thought to meet the love of my life while jumping through time. And yet, when Sara Lance found me alone in my husk of a home on my twenty-ninth birthday, I met resident ice gunslinger and sass-master Leonard Snart, also known as Captain Cold. However, before I go on about my relationship with Leonard, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cassiopeia, but you can call me either Cassie or Cass. I was born in 1987, and I have the powers of hydrokinesis and cryokinesis; basically, I have control of water and ice. And this is my story.

I was chilling out on the Waverider after a particularly hard time save during World War II when I heard someone clear their throat in front of me and set something rather heavy on the round table between us; I always told Sara we should call ourselves the Knights of the Round Table instead of the Legends of Tomorrow. I looked up from the book I'd happen to find in the ship's library and saw Leonard Snart staring at me with his hands holding his head up; what was he thinking? And why did he look even more attractive than usual? I sighed, put my book down after placing the bookmark at my right page, and asked him, "Can I help you with something, Captain Cold? Or are you going to disturb the only time I have to myself on this ship?"

He chuckled, which I loved hearing, and answered, "I wanted to know what the fuck you were doing on Adolf Hitler's arm on the last mission." I shrugged and he growled before continuing as if he didn't just show some form of jealousy, "Constantine didn't tell you to go flirt with the Nazi leader, so you must've done that all on your own. And what really bugs me is the fact that he didn't seem to care that you'd managed to get the water out of his glass and freezing it into an iceball in front of him! Did you want to get yourself killed?!"

I did know what he was saying, and he was right with every word that came out of his mouth; I'd decided to try and get Adolf Hitler to not invade Poland through the art of flirtation and copious amounts of sex, but I didn't plan to use my gifts of water and ice manipulation to force Hitler to shut his pie hole. And because of that, I also really didn't think about the fact that I now had a very obviously jealous Leonard staring me down, waiting for an answer. How the hell do you come back from that, people?! I smirked slightly and countered Leonard's question with the following: "Are you jealous that it wasn't you on my arm, Leo?" I only called Leonard "Leo" when I was flirting with him, which I obviously was at the current moment, and it threw him for a curveball. He stared at me for a few seconds before I giggled and said, "You may want to shut your mouth, Leo. You'll catch a fly in there before I can kiss you."

With that, I left Leonard alone in the kitchen area and headed for my bunk, desperate to both lay down and take a fat nap and then either read or have some fun; I had no idea what I wanted to do, but I did know that I wanted to have some fun with Captain Cold.

Leonard's POV

I never thought in all my years of being with the Legends of Tomorrow and Cassie by proxy that I'd fall in love with her. I mean, come on! I'm Captain fucking Cold! Love and me do not mix well at all in any universe! And there are multiple universes, so what I'm saying makes sense, trust me. I watched her retreating figure go down the hallway toward the library and heard, "Man, you're whipped for her."

I scoffed and said, "Dude, if I was whipped for Cass, I'd be following after her and talking with her more. And I'm not following after her, so you got that idea from out of your ass."