Luke Hemmings x OC (Smut) Request for @brideofharrystyles

This is the second request for the lovely @brideofharrystyles, I hope you like it! This will have no correlation to the first oneshot I wrote for Luke Hemmings, but some of the characters will be the same. And this will contain smut, though I don't go into detail about it at all, so be advised if you do not like reading smut. Now, imma shut up and let's get to it!

Victoria's POV

When I woke up the morning before my perfect fall wedding, I didn't think anything was wrong. Granted, I was the only one in my massive Australia house and I had no clue where my brother or fiancé was, but I digress. I sat up in the massive California king bed, stretched my still sleeping muscles, and finally registered that the ensuite bathroom door was closed with the shower running; Luke must've been in the shower and didn't want to wake me up. I blushed at the idea and stopped moving when the water shut off in the bathroom and I heard, "Babe? Are you up yet?"

I didn't answer right away due to getting out of bed and heading into our closet to get some clothes for the day's barbecue later in the morning turned afternoon. Once I had my clothes picked out, which consisted of faded jeans and a white T-shirt, I answered, "Yeah, darling, I'm up! Can you get out of the bathroom soon, though? I have to relieve myself sooner rather than later." I'd been managing to distract myself by thinking about the upcoming wedding the next day, but that could only do so much when Mother Nature calls.

I heard him chuckle as he answered, "Sure, Vickybaby. I have to get dressed anyway for our barbecue with the boys later." He poked his head inside the closet as he spoke and smiled when he saw me rummaging through my sock drawer to find the perfect socks that go with my shirt; I never knew where my socks were after Luke did laundry, but whenever I found a pair, I'd be beaming like a kid at Christmas and I'm on a tangent, back to the story at hand! I slowly put on the socks before my white Vans to complete my look and turned straight into Luke's bare chest. I yelped and tried to jump back just as he wrapped his arms around me, pulled me into his chest, and said, "Come on, babe! I didn't get to hug you when I woke up to let the guys in. Can't I get one now?"

I giggled, shook my head, and answered, "No, you may not get an hug, darling. I have to go make dinner for you and your bandmates and our bridal parties. You can hug me later." I smiled as he playfully fought to try and keep me in his arms longer than I needed to be there. When I finally got out of the closet and into the kitchen, which was two feet away from the bottom of the stairs, I got out the materials to make potato salads with chicken and some buttered noodles for myself; I didn't want to eat too much and get a stomach ache, but I also wanted to eat carbs without caring, which happened without fear. While I was cooking and also humming to 5 Seconds of Summer's latest song, I felt two arms wrap around my middle and lips dance across my neck. I giggled when Luke kissed my neck and asked, "Can I help you, darling?"

Luke was about to speak, but my brother, Ashton, said, "Come on, sis! Get the food out, Michael's going to eat Caleb's arm off at the rate you're going!" Ashton poked his head into the kitchen, saw the scene before him, and stated, "Watch out, you two. I don't know what Michael will say when he finds this."

"What am I going to do when I find out they're hugging in the kitchen right over our food?" Michael said behind Ashton and smiled at Luke and myself, the blush very present on my face as I didn't move. Luke held me protectively in his chest as Michael said, "I've seen all that before, Ash, so I'm fine. But they better not make any babies over our food. We eat that." As he started leaving the kitchen to go to where the grill, he stated, "And the meat is almost burning, Ashton. Figured you should know that sooner rather than later."

I giggled as Ashton dashed outside to stop the food from burning and Luke chuckled while whispering in my ear, "Then we'll have to spend our time wisely, baby." He then grabbed one of the massive potato salad bowls and took it out to the picnic table where all the other food was, leaving me alone with the other food and my aching nethers. I grabbed the remaining food, headed out to the backyard, and smiled when I saw my man and my brother playing jokes on Caleb and Mikey while my bridesmaids giggled the entire time. When I set the food in my hands down, everyone swarmed it and I made sure to stay behind the picnic table while I ate. Luke smiled and stood next to me with his food in hand and said, "I didn't think anyone would be as hungry as they definitely are."