Male OC x Male OC Request for @GabrielConnaughton

This was requested by my very good friend/brother from another mother, @GabrielConnaughton, I hope you like it! The OC names are up for changing as you read this story if you know people with the same names I pick. This will contain some smut and light bondage, so be advised upon that when you read! And requests are open for this book and my other ones, so don't hesitate to let me know if you have a request for me to write! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Jonathan's POV

I didn't think I'd be dating the most popular boy at Oxford University when I started there last year. And yet, Ryan Daniels' had asked me out on my first day of official classes, and we'd been going strong ever since that beautiful day. And now, here I was by a fish and chips stall waiting for the aforementioned Ryan to appear for our annual date night on the town. But when I checked my watch and didn't see him, I sighed and muttered, "After close to three years together, you'd bloody think Ryan would learn to tell time by now!"

"Why would I need to tell time if I have you to remind me when I have to get places?" a beautiful voice asked behind me. Ryan had indeed appeared and was staring at me with his gorgeous ocean-blue eyeballs. I blushed as he moved closer to where I was and said, "Hey there, love. You look dashing as always."

I kept blushing due to still not over being complemented and said, "Thank you, darling. You always know how to use your words to tease me." He chuckled, which turned my knees to jelly, and I asked, "So, what's on the menu tonight, babe?"

Ryan took my hand and answered, "Come on. I know this great sausage place a few blocks away that we could go to and get some delicious food before our movie night date." For reference, Ryan and I only really did movie nights for date night, but tonight he wanted to go out, so I was happy to let him drag me along.

I smiled at him and said as he tugged me along, "I like sausage." Ryan stopped walking and I didn't register what I'd said until probably twenty seconds after I'd said it. Why the fuck did I keep speaking words whenever I was in Ryan's presence?! Did I have a button for my stupidity to appear? Probably, but when I heard Ryan laughing, I figured what I'd said was completely fine as we headed toward the restaurant for dinner and a fantastic rest of the night with movies.

When we got to the restaurant, I smiled at him and he told the host in front of us, "We have reservations under Daniels." The host, who looked like a brunette Ryan, nodded and showed us to our table. Ryan gripped my hand and whispered in my ear, "You know? You look absolutely ravishing in that blazer. Did you dress up just for me?"

I looked at what he'd pointed out and blushed just as red as the wallpaper around us; I'd put on my nicest blazer from the back of my closet, some dark wash jeans, and black Vans. Ryan chuckled as I almost hid my face in his armpit, completely disregarding what the host was saying and going on autopilot as I sat down; why was a tent forming in my jeans as I watched Ryan stare almost through me? I mean, sure, I'd had a crush on this man since we started dating and will always have a crush on him, but I'd never gotten horny around him! If he pushed me, I think I'd lose it and not be able to hold it in. I didn't realize when the waiter left the table that we'd ordered drinks and Ryan was talking to me. I shook my head slightly and asked, "What? What did you say, babe?"

Ryan cocked an eyebrow and countered, "Were you off in your own world again? Or did you get excited to see me?" It was then that I felt one of his feet trail up my leg and stop at my growing jean-covered tent, forcing me to both moan and bite my lip to suppress said moan. Ryan stared at me and asked, "Did you want me to stop, my darling?"

I nodded and answered, "If you continue, I'm going to lose my cool at this very table before we've had our sausages. And I want our first time to be in a bedroom not in public." That was the first time I'd ever mentioned sexual activities, and from the look on Ryan's face, he didn't think I was going to do that. However, Ryan stared at me and smiled while our food came to our table and we started eating, chatting about anything and everything in our lives while the sexual tension loomed over us so thick I could've taken a steak knife and cut it out. Though I had no clue what was going to happen when we got back to Ryan's room, I did know that whatever happened would be the best night of my life.